My best strain for your best strain.......let's trade

Is there an SOP for seed trading on OG? I’ve sent a good number of packages in the last 2 weeks and while I have heard from a few members that they had received their packages there are a number I haven’t heard from. I know for me it’s comforting to know when someone gets their beans. And I make it a point to let a trade partner know when a package they sent me has arrived.

I just wanted to know if there are guidelines in place.

15 Likes

It’s polite to acknowledge receipt. Some don’t. I forget sometimes or can’t remember who it was from because there is no labeling.

8 Likes

Yeah, I can understand it if there is no labeling. And I guess with everyone being as stealthy as they can that can happen.

3 Likes

It happens all the time. But most guys have an identifiable style and if you ask the community they can figure it out.

7 Likes

Yours haven’t arrived yet, but when they do, I’ll touch base!

1 Like

It definitely would bud nice if everyone attached there nick along with the seeds . Would sure make it easier.

when i first joined this community i was sent so many different envelopes it was over whelming but i always did my best to say thanks and let them know i am sure i have forgotten a time or too and then forgot who their from.

1 Like

I have not recieved yet but I will touch base when I do.

Thanks so much @Emeraldgreen the package arrived safely today. You thinking that Ace strain might be what my friend will enjoy? Have a great week.

1 Like

And I got more goodies in the mail today. This packet from @potpotpot with a flip of autoflower seeds so excited to see those. Thank you very much for the beans.

2 Likes

I think it’ll be much closer to what she’s looking for, from my reading. Thank you for letting me know

1 Like

Have you got some more ACE to trade?

2 Likes

I had some zameldica I sent him. I don’t have any others to trade :disappointed:

2 Likes

It’s all good man. I’ve been playing with Panama/Malawi.

5 Likes

They should be really nice

1 Like

I would think the Panama / Malawi would be a powerhouse. I think their Malawi is one of their top breeding strains. I have their Golden Tiger and it’s a potent Sativa.

What I did was:

Find a qualified Panama/Malawi male and used it to impregnate a g13, a jungle spice, and a Dakini.

Everything is fire except the jury is still out on the Dakini because it’s doing some weird stuff

5 Likes

I have to revisit the jungle spice. So much to grow so little time :joy:

2 Likes

Chocoloso = Chocolate Thai X Chocolope?

2 Likes

That is correct. You can read about it on goat and monkey preservation thread

2 Likes