My coonhound ate my first clone!

Oh yeah. I was just gonna tell them what happened in hopes they might resend it. I don’t expect them to replace it. So no worries either way.

Update: My clone died. BUMMER!! But on a bright note. I just had a holy communion seed germinate after 3.5 weeks. I had already gave up on it. I hadnt watered it in over week or more lol. I love it! Can’t wait to see how it grows.

1 Like

My brother in law loves to coon-hunt.

He’s got a couple Grand Nite Champions that he breeds. Unfortunately that’s one of those old sports that is dying out.

Loving dogs, but man, they can be goofy for sure. Neighbors think he’s white trash, but he just loves to hear them dogs sing.

Hope you can finally have some good luck, and remember, third times the charm haha
:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I use to hunt as a kid with my Dad. My Grandpa was big into coonhounds and hunting. My family always had coonhounds and rabbit beagles. A good dog is such a wonderful family member.
Now I know to keep Savannah away from my plants. Better to find out now. Id really be devastated if I’d put in all time and effort to find my own special keeper plant. Only to have to her kill it.

2 Likes

image Bob after he ate my columbian gold sprouts. Was his revenge after shaving his belly for fun. Many Pets love weed. Better luck next time. Coon hounds are awesome companions

6 Likes

Give it some TLC It just might surprise ya :metal:sorry just noticed this was in april my bad lol

1 Like

The scene in Up in Smoke where Tommy Chong talks about following the Labrador around for 3 days after it eats his stash comes to mind hahaha.

2 Likes

I have 4 cats in a small house with a not so small indoor grow. It’s a struggle :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Gezzz! That’s how I feel after taco night and a fatty.

1 Like