My first grow journal white crack!

So I just dropped 3x Oaxacan from @upstate through @George
3x Peshawar Afghani from @upstate
3x Oaxaca x red snake from @deeez99
3x ancestral skunk x Turkish hash plant from @GregOG
Don’t know why took some mushrooms and the universe told me drop these now.

8 Likes

Always listen when the universe speaks to you😁.
Sounds like a great lineup. Growing Sativas for the first time? Diving right in!

4 Likes

oh sweet! thanks for the tag and i’m looking forward to this lineup for sure!

1 Like

Landrace sativa’s yes. I got a bit of taste of crazy stretching sativa hybrid with Bruce banner #3 but no nothing really long was 13 wks. I’m really excited about this. Still running my bb#3 clone but I think the lights will be high enough that I can put long flowers in tent when only couple weeks old and should do alright I hope. It’s gonna be a 12/12 as soon as goes in tent. Will germinate and seedling in my “seedling clone” closet.

1 Like

So I put the spread on my bb#3 and she is wider than tall

Also my gg#4 is done and damn it I’m over trying to grow this strain. My first grow had a gg#4 and disappointed all around an this auto maybe 7g if I’m lucky. Oh well

4 Likes

That is disappointing. But she’s a pretty plant .:herb:
I have never been able to grow a GG for one reason or another. I finally gave up and have never grown it again! It was becoming a joke .Lol
So many other strains out there .
Your BB , bushy isn’t bad. Myself I’d rather they be bushy than tall and lanky.

2 Likes

Thanks that’s a clone of a clone of a clone.lol. It’s about 5 months since it went to dirt. I have a cheap blurple in my grow room(my tent is in grow room but grow room also has figs bananas teas herbs) that lets the plant grow well in veg but won’t flower out well at all. She was just over 3’ tall cut back to 26" then spread it out. Should be able to go into flower tent in a week or so I hope.:+1:

Here’s the gg#4 auto getting chopped tomorrow.IMG_20230606_001346

8 Likes

So black cream from @JohnnyPotseed at 49days from ground

Also got some rain today and was excited I got 10 gallons until I poured it out of the bucket. WHAT THE ACTUAL F@#K!

Not going on any plants

5 Likes

How clean was the bucket before the rainwater entered?
Perhaps the roof was very dusty?
Could also be from dried moss, it turns orange/brown when it dies, well most anything that was once green really.

Bucket was clean and nothing green close to house. Only thing I can think is the 95° weather for a couple of days might have got the tar on the singles running a bit and that’s the result or from the wildfire smoke. My first thought was chemtrail residue the way they have been dumping.idk I was excited now I’m a little worried.lol

Wildfire smoke sounds most plausible to me.
What goes up, must go down.

So hey, extra minerals for the soil!

2 Likes

Alright so all my long flower seeds tailed, now just to see if I can get them to sprout. I don’t count em until I see green.lol 3x Oaxaca, 3x Peshawar Afghani, 3x Oaxaca x red snake 3x ancestral skunk x Turkish hash plant.

2 Likes

Lol.

There was so much pollen on my roof that my rain barrels had a yellow cream on the surface!

3 Likes

So Frankie fem at 47
IMG_20230608_230447779|375x500

6 Likes

All my cripXmas A pics

10 Likes

CripXmas B pics

10 Likes

Northern lights #2 x cripXmas or C

11 Likes

So I got nervous after 3 days and only 1 Oaxacan have tailed so I dropped 2 more to be safe now they have all popped.lmao still have 2 Oaxaca soaking ATM. Oh will I’ll figure something out. Hell maybe I’ll get a bunch of males so these 2 extra save my ass or something lol

5 Likes

So good news 3 Oaxacan above ground, 3 Oaxacan x red snake above ground, 2 Peshawar Afghani, and 2 ancestral skunk x Turkish hash plant so far. Also one of the 2 extra Oaxacan I popped got put straight to dirt and outside in a solo cup so :crossed_fingers: on that one.
Here is my black cream day 48

9 Likes

look delicious!
congrats @420noob

1 Like