My first grow journal white crack!

So I received some white crack seeds I traded from @Pigeonman and I’m gonna journal the grow. So I started my 3rd grow 3 wks ago and it will combine with this plant all one grow in my book. My other plants 1 samsquanch og auto 3 afghan original #1 heirloom and a tatoonie doughnut. Here are some pics of my 2nd grow close to harvest 2 superglue and 3 samsquanch ogs one is. 2 wks behind.

42 Likes

Sorry had to switch phones for pics!

The first 2 are samquanch og at 11 wks the next 2 are super glues at 15 weeks and the last one is the final samquanch og. It is being grown in open room under a waykme 1200w full spectrum 3 year old p.o.s. but not doing bad so 🤷.
Also tag a few people hopefully be helpful.
@DrGonzo13 @DougDawson and if anyone can think of knowledgeable growers to tag please feel free!

47 Likes

looks really nice, nice sized buds, so far. Great job

5 Likes

White crack 4 days above ground

15 Likes

Got some more pics of this grow just starting. This one is ao#1 prepped for a manifold

! This one is my sog IMG_20221228_151229|375x500 ! This is my tatoonie doughnut IMG_20221228_151243|375x500 ! This last pic is ao#1 I think I fimmed my fim lol IMG_20221229_150110|375x500
The one with no label is another ao#1

16 Likes

Can’t wait to see the white crack, should be some :fire:. All the plants are looking good, what kinda soil are you using?

4 Likes

Grabbing a seat :+1:

3 Likes

Ffof and the white crack is top 2/3 is black & gold seedling soil and the bottom 1/3 of solo is ffof that has been flushed with pH water to smooth it out. My thinking is once roots get going will hit Nute rich soil and really root up the solo cup. Idk something I thought of trying.

5 Likes

I’ll be in the corner with drinks and snacks can’t wait to see the white crack but the Sams OGs are looking great :+1:t2: and I have to give a shout to my GREAT BROTHER @Carty and he’s the one who’s been helping me with growing Auto’s and learning about the differences between them compared to photos but definitely has a lot of knowledge and I am sending some good grow vibes for this one Happy Growing The Doc

2 Likes

Chopping at least one Sam tonight maybe both my first auto grow!

3 Likes

So my first auto ever and first samsquanch og just got the chop a few minutes ago! I decided to let the other girl ride just so I can kinda find my sweet spot for harvest. First girl 90% cloudy 10% clear the second once I’m going for 80% cloudy and 20% amber figured same strain planted same time good time for me to find where I like my ripeness.

Then my super glues are taking there sweet ass time but the buds that formed correctly wow! They are swoll and are rock hard so dense af. All the trouble these 2 plants have given me the least I can hope for is a medicore yield of some quality smoke. Not a bad thing to have to settle for I don’t think.

22 Likes

Here is my ao#1 that I think I fimmed the fim! :joy::joy: Seriously though I think I did. What do you all think?

9 Likes

So got my first sog is cut and drying. I just made one cut and hung the whole plant. So my drying room i.e. guest bathroom is holding @ 64°f with 55% rh. Those are good numbers for a proper dry right?

4 Likes

Not bad temp and humidity, does it stay constant at those numbers?

3 Likes

Temp can drop to 60° but not over 65°. I’m controlling humidity with ghetto style humidifier so it stays with 3% either way at most.

2 Likes

Couple weeks and it should be ready for curing, are you going to use the Grove bags?

2 Likes

Well yes I am. My first grow I wasn’t sure which way to go so everything got jarred for first 2 wks then some in bags. It took about 4 weeks until I noticed how well the grove bags worked so going for the whole run this time. Here is my D.I.Y. Rh machine 4000 it’s the plus series. :joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Hey thats pretty cool diy idea… good job on your filming. Plants are looking very nice

2 Likes

So you are saying I fimmed correctly? Sweet beginners luck.lol not really though before I do anything I read the same couple right ups 3-4 times study pics and videos before I do any drastic new methods. Yay

2 Likes

So I watered today and hit my girls with recharge for the first time excited to see the difference!

My first attempt at fimming is growing out a little can’t wait and see what becomes of the top.

6 Likes