My perpetual grow,the good, the bad, the ugly

Man it’s beautiful in here for sure!!! Keep up the great work. The smoke looks killer! Blessings!! @webeblzr

2 Likes

Hey dequilo, your most kind man, Thank You for stopping in.
Hey zion, a big Thank You for the most kind words!!

I have been gathering up the stuff to get an Outlaw System set up, so I can play with it for a few months. I believe once I start drilling holes for drain and feed lines, and start to repurpose old net pots from my juice junky days of 17 years ago, into drain covers.
Since I’m just grabbing what local sources have on hand to build a test mock up, I did not secure a 20 gal resy, but got a 10 gallon Hydropharm that will be a fine test unit.
I had a couple flood and drain fittings on hand, and secured a top pan,Active Aqua 2’ x 2’ x 7" I think, but not in the same style as Outlaw has, but I will find those he uses.
I’m excited to change up growing styles, drop off some plant numbers, and running nets was always fun. Outlaw warned me running organics will be a shit show, if it works at all, but that invades my sleep, and I got to purge it out of me. I do still have some CNS I used for a while.
I’ll start another thread for this set up, as I got Recharge soaking with a block of coco coir husks, I hope to use over rockwool curtons.I want to use everything that can be cycled into my outdoor garden once it’s a waste product.

4 Likes

Salutations,
Just some normal maintenance in the flower tent, picking leaf, and moving them around, so the HPS plants get some LED time and vice a versa.
The honey badger haze plant cutting is what will going to the F&D tray.

She takes a while to finish to what we like, so long to veg and long to flower @ 70-75 days or so. You can cut this pheno early, but IMHO, when I did so, the intensity was there, but lacked the deep stone, I got from her at 70-75 days.
The ADH’s are funny also.

There is a couple of weeks between the 3, going into flower.
I did such a crappy pre veg with them, once in flower, the first 2 really stretched. The third, not so much, and the buds look far more finished than 1-2 are! I sure hope I labeled the 3 separately when I took them. Her buds are pure eye candy, with that rock hard feeling to them.
Couple of pics. Sorry the 3rd ADH pic the flash did not go off, so it was very dark, I’ll snap another later on.
Crack on.

3 Likes

The Pine Tar Gush and Hill Billy Fighter have left the flower tent.
And the 3rd ADH, along with 1-2 are still sucking up resources and tanning.

Take care.

5 Likes

Well damn, the laundry buzzer just signaled time to fold and reload it. Damn AI.
Just a few snaps. I’ve been so busy.
The Australian Dead Head is cut/trimmed/ curing in jars. The fist sampler, as I’m packing jars, is a sweet delicious smoke, with the immediate hammer to the center of my head, classic Thai response I get. no paranoia, no spinning mind swirl, and maybe after a nice long cure that will come. I hope not, as she is perfect for us as she is.
The 3 Headed Dragon x Longleaf Bottom the freebie from GLG, is a wonderful plant, and has become fast friend. Very tasty to the palate and beautiful buzz to hang out with. Almost narcotic, with a bit of gumption should you need to do something after take off. I’ll run more of her, the clones first, and start a few more beans.
I also pulled a ADH, a honey badger haze, and 2 sisters that are the catpiss phenos of the Honey Badger Haze, I found a few years ago, gifted out, and they came back to me a while back. The whole area smells of cat piss, so damn strong!!
I’m very close to starting my Outlaw system also, that will be another thread. I just had ZERO space when I fell in love with it…but just had to tinker with it, oh well soon.

10 Likes

Really nice work, the ADH looks like some fantastic smoke. The top on ADH 2 is incredible.

2 Likes

Hey smokenhike, thank you for stopping by!! I’m always seeking out the Mullum madness, used in crosses. My brain just loves the stuff.
When I was cutting her up yesterday, I was worried to find mold inside that club. After digging out the leaf I wanted to trim, using the scissor tip, to twist them away from the stalk, but still hanging. It opens up the drying process, letting more air into the bud, without them falling off.
Take care.

4 Likes

Incredible work Sir! I miss that old catpiss weed got to smoke it several times out of NE Columbus OH around 2003 or 4. Stellar smoke and rank dank beyond belief! Nice job that look like the real deal catpiss for sure.

1 Like