My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

And when you’re getting ready to move, and your husband pleads with you to not plant anything else twitch

:v::peace_symbol::v::rofl::joy::monkey::green_heart:

13 Likes

Look at these babies swelling up! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

I think tomorrow the boy space monkey gets chucked and the girl goes to the main flower tent to finish up!

Pollination successful. :muscle:

16 Likes

Blue Sunshine put into the flower tent today!!!

Male space monkey chucked. He was such a pretty soldier :green_heart:

Now, I need to transplant before I start packing for our move!

11 Likes

Transplanted the Terpenado and GLG - Gsc x LBF.

Blue Sunshine & Space :monkey: just chilling.

8 Likes

15 Likes

:crazy_face::rofl::joy::v::peace_symbol::us_outlying_islands:

12 Likes

Nice journal!
I like your cats. I also like those Monrovia pots… you must be a general gardener as well?

I admire your tenacity moving with a full group like you’ve got. Best of luck with that. :+1:
Those genetics you’ve got going deserve a gentle ride on the way to the new home :wink:

Pulling up a chair to see how this goes.

Stay hazed
Jake

4 Likes

Thanks! Love growing in general, the move, well the plants and tents get their own special trip lol…making the movers move the rest. :joy::rofl:

Its all I’ve been able to do to not plant anything new. Lol

4 Likes

Finally getting around to feeding these heifers…poor gals. Imma bad plant parent :laughing:. I sometimes daydream about the day that I take care of each baby to their fullest potential…then, I wake up and get dressed for my wicked awesome day job. So blessed…

Oh - and my new favorite phrase?

“Legit” I mean, it applies to everything :v:

Bwuahahahahah.

Legit - Stay frosty my friends. :beers::v::peace_symbol::us_outlying_islands::blue_heart::love_you_gesture::beers:

7 Likes

Good beer choice! Are you a CO person as well!?

2 Likes

Colorado, or change order? Lol. Originly from MT.

3 Likes

Oh my, Don’t mention change orders please. Customers never want to pay for the CO when it comes check cutting time.

I’m always elated to see someone outside of Colorado drinking Coors. I did a lot of lighting upgrade work in their brewery and was amazed at the production. I drink Coors Banquet regularly.

Sorry to drag you off topic :wink:

4 Likes

Oh, no worries!

I thought Coors was like the beer of choice for everyone :crazy_face:(hehe Budweiser brewery is in Fairfield). Coors.is classic.

Electrician eh? A good sparky is hard to find hehe.

:v::peace_symbol::v:

3 Likes

Former Union Sparky, yeah. Now I work harder for less money LOL

You do concrete work?

Everyone drinks Bud. I blame those stupid frogs for clouding everyone’s vision. I’ll take tepid water before a Budweiser.

3 Likes

Nice! Imma gc, do it all :v::peace_symbol::v:

4 Likes

You poor poor soul. :joy:

Nice to know a fellow builder!

3 Likes

And the bamboo sticks have come out :crossed_swords: the Blue Sunshine is blowing up.

The Terpenado, I feel like i have Lorax trees. LOL. Gsg x lbf trucking right along.

12 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes