My Vida Loca Bwuahahaha

Just found out about Blue Sunshine. Eagerly pulling up a chair.

5 Likes

I am suuuuper excited to grow these ladies out. I’ve got confirmed 3 girls, 1 boy, the other two not sure yet. I think I’m going to smash two girls and one boy in the breeding tent and make a boat load of seeds.

Definitely looking forward to sharing the fun!!!

:v:

6 Likes

Finally almost set up, the move went well :heart_eyes_cat:

12 Likes

Got the baby maker tent carbon filter set up :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

So, there was one Blje Sunshine that I wasn’t sure about - well, he’s a badass, and moved to the front of the class :heart: the other boy, well doa.

8 Likes

FB_IMG_1604531441530

8 Likes

15 Likes

Filling in nicely in there and that male is badass :sunglasses::v:t3:

2 Likes

Just got my Twenty20 Mendocino beans squeeeeeeeeee !!! And of course, more Bodhi :joy::rofl::crazy_face::heart::white_heart::blue_heart:

6 Likes

Your plants look happy and those strains sound delicious! Which Bodhi did you get? I hope you’re settling comfortably into the new place. How are the cats taking the move?

2 Likes

FINALLY!!! Able to put my second light back in my veg tent! :heart::green_heart::blue_heart::v::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Terpenado hits the flower tent today.

Planted some Twenty20 Mendocino Glue Sniffer.

Need to up plant the GLG GSC x LBF. Maybe the runt will catch up soon lol…

7 Likes

Cats are in hog heaven! Got the Cherry Lotus, Uplift & Womo.

3 Likes

I think I have 5/6 girls with the Terpenado.

8 Likes

Finally up potted these babies :heart:

Terpenado still waiting for sexing😬 still 5/6 girls i think. Bwuahahaha - these things are working against me to go all girlie so I can’t make babies!!! Lolol.

2 of the Glue Sniffers are up and running! :running_woman::dash:

9 Likes

9 Likes

Taking a seed break, hitting up some fem’s and doing some cloning.

Garden of Green - Lemon Pie Amnesia
Garden of Green - Blue Dream
Expert Seeds - Sweet Zombie
Barney’s Farm - Gorilla Zkittles
Royal Queen Seeds - Critical

Bodhi - Blue Sunshine, final pollen shake on the Lady, then he got the axe :axe:. She is so pregnant. :pregnant_woman:

Will have to wait for the pollen to clear the garage before I open the flower tent up later to water.

:v::peace_symbol::christmas_tree::evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

Hahaha - I am such a spaz…so, I’m like, im done with seeds for awhile…then I’m like wait a second, I can take my Twenty20 Glue Sniffers and do a solo cup seed run.

Bwuahahahahahahahahaha.

Might just throw these ladies into 12/12…they’re like 1" tall, would be a nice compact run…or, I could get all girls lol.

4 Likes

Chucked 3 boy terpenado’s, trimmed a tiny ass Bruce banger. :joy::rofl::heart:

10 Likes

Still looking good. Excited to see what you get from your breeding tent! Is your veg tent a 4 x 4?

1 Like