Need some opinions

Other than one of my beans on the cross I just mixed these are the fastest ones out the gate I’ve played with.

Glad they’re working for you so far.

1 Like

If your input is 10 ppm and your runoff is 1900-2000 the plant is taking in nothing. Drop your ph 6.5 is lil high sometimes and you want to make sure everything is available. I see lockout. Woth high ppm runoff. Lockout. Which means the 6.5 is not allowing something 4tho be used. And its absence is causing a domino effect. Itll look like many deficiencies. Yes looks like mag though. Maybe feed them epsom salt 1tbsp per gal and drop ph of inputs to 6.2. That should open things up again

1 Like

Nitrogen is nitrogen hungry you see it from the leaves that are yellowing loads with nitrogen and always measures the pH

Thanks, next watering I’ll make sure the ph is closer to 6.2.

So if the soil ph is out of whack, will watering with a lower ph water actually do anything or would I need to amend the soil somehow to fix the problem?

I’m going to do a slurry test tonight to see what soil ph is looking like.

If you’re growing organic, trying to fix problems based on your runoff ppm is just going to have you chasing your tail.

She’s hungry, because of the small pots and extended veg time, she ate all the food in the pot already. You’re going to have to start feeding something.

3 Likes

Makes sense for sure. Any idea what makes the ppm so high in organic soil, even though it’s essentially dead at this point? Just curious in general, trying to learn as much about organic as possible, since I’d like to continue going this route in the future.

Probably because of all the minerals used in an organic soil mix. You need to remember your meter is not really reading parts per million. It’s reading the electrical conductivity of the solution and using a baseline to guess the ppm. A lot of the minerals in a soil mix are highly conductive.

1 Like

Anyone have experience with mid flower deficiencies? Curious what it will affect as a result, low yield, less terps, etc.? First time I’ve ran into this problem so just wondering what might happen.

I think you’ll mostly be fine, but the longer you push her the more you’ll probably notice.
7 week strain, probably no issues at all.
10 week strain, yield will probably suffer.

If you’re planning to flower longer than 8 weeks I’d try to find something water soluble you can feed, just once or twice.

2 Likes

Stop telling people about dr earth it’s my secret and too good.
People should stick to using expensive bottled microbes like tribus, super expensive triacontanol boosters, humic acids, etc
Hopefully that keeps the shelves stocked at Lowe’s and Home depot.

1 Like

I use recharge with it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I only found out about by chance needing to do things on a low budget with what I could get at lowes.

1 Like

Did u know if u research their labels ude find it’s using the best PGPR and PK breaking microbes too plus alfalfa base means triacanatol good smell and light organics no rotting.

1 Like

Me too lol i notice why i love it so much later.

1 Like

Quick update, feeding GH nutes at around 700-900 ppm seems to have been all that was needed. Changed my ph to 6.3 as well just in case. Still light green but it hasn’t progressed and buds seem to be stacking decently.

Thanks for all the replies!

2 Likes