Nefrella's Mephisto & Night šŸ¦‰

Ooh nice! Thereā€™s some serious long flowering haze plants in those beans, should be some shorter flowers too tho.

I also have ssdd f2 bx1 and TKx(NL2x89NL) packs if you want them, gotta pay you back for the space monkey and stuff ^^

6 Likes

Always love new beans, Iā€™ll send you some of these when theyā€™re done cooking :green_heart:

5 Likes

Trust me @nefrella I have a cousin who is living with me and I had him start some of @HolyAngel ssdd and he said that he would be willing to buy me a pack of beans from Mephisto and I laughed inside knowing that I was lucky enough to get some and itā€™s just a great cross for medical value my uncle actually admitted it was the best one heā€™s had since weā€™ve started growing and that says a lot about the genetics because I am still new to growing but I just wish my uncle wasnā€™t so old school and used a digital camera for pictures and uses a landline no cell phone so I am gonna take yhe memory card and upload to my email this coming weekend but IMO absolute fire :fire::fire: and damn TKx(NL2x89NL) thatā€™s a very interesting one and is ā€œTKā€ triangle Kush? Happy Growing The Doc

4 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m calling that one Tri Force. It is indeed the Triangle Kush clone-only crossed with Kryptonite pollen which is the (NL2 x 89 NL). The 89NL is from AKBeanBrains, him and a few of us suspect its a Northern Lights(from nl crew, no nevil) crossed with HashPlant, maybe the PNWHP, iā€™m not sure.

5 Likes

Now thereā€™s some serious fire also WOW thatā€™s awesome sounding @HolyAngel and have u grown any yet and I hate it because Mephisto dropped 10 new illuminautos and the one I wanted the most is a UK exclusive only and Canada and the US all have one exclusive for the 10 available US Strawberry Crinkle(Strawberry Nuggets x Grape Crinkle) well hereā€™s the list of them @nefrella

and I have grabbed the strawberry crinkle and White cream but man I wanted to get the Alien Grapeā€™s (Ripleyā€™s OG x Grape Crinkle)but I just hate the Monday drops because itā€™s a trick for selling them especially when they make it seem like youā€™ll never get a chance at getting this weekā€™s release LoL but they keep pulling me in LoL Happy Growing The Doc

3 Likes

Their store is still open, so they havenā€™t sold out yet. I wonder if Iā€™ll get all 8 of those strains from the bundle, they donā€™t say which come in it, but I imagine itā€™s the (6) new strains, which the math works out too, no sales just less clickingā€¦LOLOL

5 Likes

SOUR CRACK - Seed list. Please sign up if youā€™d like some beans when theyā€™re finally done. STS reversal spray #1 happened last night (2/8). Sour Crack shown as a 90/10 indica heavy cross. Pollination successful.

1. @LedZeppelin
  2. @DrGonzo13
  3. @holyangel
  4. @Rhino_buddy
  5. @herojuana.tom :us:
  6. @BigMike55 :us:
  7. @Stankonia :us:
  8. @Skunkworks:us:
  9. @Greenup
  10. @MrWizard :us:
  11. @MoBilly :us:
  12. @Tejas :us:
  13. @Carty :us:
  14. @Gaz29 :uk:
  15. @Joker :us:
  16. @Slick1 :us:
  17. @Cbizzle :us:
  18. @ShiskaberrySavior :canada:
  19. @chronix :canada:
  20. @BasementBeans :canada:
  21. @unomas :us:
  22. @Yetigrows :canada:
  23. @natea :us:
  24. @MissinBissin :canada:
  25. @Pawsfodocaws
  26. @420noob
  27. @HappyTrees23s :us:
  28. @Joey420
  29. @BuckeyeBeanz
  30. @Franknberry
  31. @Billybob
  32. @killabud
21 Likes

I saw that to @nefrella ! But Iā€™m not gonna make a bundle buy because they donā€™t give you any break in price which Iā€™d think would be a little cheaper than buying them separately so I just noticed that 3 were specific to that store like us Strawberry Crinkle and UK Buried and Canada Alien Grapeā€™s and thatā€™s the one I wanted the most Alien Grapeā€™s and I was bummed to see itā€™s only available through the Canadian store so I just got Strawberry Crinkle since itā€™s us store exclusive only but I have been able to get some good stuff lately 7 packs of Strawberry Nuggets, Sour Crack, Forgotten Strawberries, Sour Stomper, and I missed out on getting some Walter White last week LoL but I have 24 Carat, 4assed monkey, Skywalker, forum stomper, CDLC, Double Grape, and a bunch of freebies and I still havenā€™t seen any white crack, MBAP, 3wok and The Liverā€™s BX1 and Sour Liverā€™s but Iā€™m excited for the Sour Crack being the fastest finishing strain they offer but I hope you have a great day and Iā€™ll be tagging along with the grow all caught up reading and LoL I was considering doing a seed run with the Sour Crack and or Strawberry Nuggets and I like how until Friday they are open til now so yeah all week it eats away should I or shouldnā€™t I and then I should LoL but I have a (Double Grape x 3 Bears OG) x CDLC freebie at 31 days in soil

and I wonā€™t photo bomb your thread anymore but I just got into Autoā€™s and I really like them first Auto grow was Mephisto Skywalker OG and itā€™s a great one to grow up Great smoke after 1Ā½ months curing so thatā€™s what sold me on Mephisto gear but I have some night owl and Barneyā€™s Autoā€™s to try to buy again my bad for rambling The Doc

12 Likes

Thanks for letting some beans go out and are these gonna be Auto Reg or fems just trying to soak up as much information as possible for the first time trying to make seeds from an Auto are you using CS for spray?

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @nefrella.

Iā€™ve been growing out those GG4 autos you sent me every cycle. Theyā€™re great. Only have a couple left, and Iā€™m thinking about breaking out the sts. :yum:

Keep up the good work. And thanks for sharing that meph drop.

3 Likes

Auto femā€™s - I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen an Auto Reg from Mephisto, that would be a project for sure!

3 Likes

You are most welcome - Let me know if you need more GG4 seeds, I still have a few hundred LOL @Rhino_buddy

6 Likes

Well I think itā€™s a great project and looking forward to watching and I will be attempting my first reversal after this auto grow I have now so ready to start but Iā€™m glad you are doing it with some Mephisto too much appreciated :+1:t2: @nefrella The Doc

3 Likes

Iā€™ll stick my hand out. Iā€™m keeping an eye on this, as well. I remember before, you were into the autos. And doing stuff no one thought you could get away with, with autos.

3 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 when these are ready Iā€™ll get a hold of you and make sure that you get either my pack or half of the oneā€™s I get youā€™re more than deserving The Doc ok sweet thanks :pray:t2: @nefrella didnā€™t notice the list expanded

1 Like

Bwuahahhahahaha - I too, kill autos - lol

4 Likes

I wonā€™t say no to that. Much easier than making them. But donā€™t feel like you have to send them now. I have enough for one more run.

Did you ever grow those ground cherries?

2 Likes

I havenā€™t yet, I was looking at those seeds the other day! Iā€™ve got to grow them in a tent for sure, theyā€™re part of the nightshade family, which is toxic to the cats. I will definitely get around to them someday!!

4 Likes

Edit: thank you! @nefrella

@Skunkworks sign up post 321 if you make it brother

1 Like

Yeah, definitely a nightshade. My cats have never touched them, but I plant them outdoors. Iā€™m excited to see how they do inside.

1 Like