New grow light options

You can turn those lights down also. Hps will grow from seed to finish. Matter fact imop the best for clones. They just melt the roots out. A triple Max hood and a 1000w is a good 7x7 Area. I know you can get more. Especially another 7 feet away. I’m sticking with what I got

1 Like

I use mh for veg and hps for flower, I tried once with only hps and they were a little stretchy for my liking.
I agree, 600 actual watts of led need to be cooled the same as 600w of hid.

3 Likes

That’s what I liked about it I didn’t have a ceiling. I could grow as tall as I wanted to

2 Likes

That’s what I’ve found woth my buddies grows, unless you’re spending thousands if dollars nothing compares to the hps/mh

1 Like

Ok 600w is a great light will I go back. Never.

Just 4 of these will blow a 600w out of the park. 3 will work in-line. 118$ was on sale. Just got my second one just now. Got a coupon for 25% off on another one.

3 Likes

But at $260 each and 230watts actual draw it ends up costing more to buy AND in electricity to get the same coverage

2 Likes

Yes I agree. The problem is the older stuff is going to get harder and harder to find. I think you offered me a ballast about a year ago and I had my first account here

Remember it’s only for a veg tent… I run 4 1000w eye hortilux hps for my flower room

2 Likes

I agree with you with what you got going on I really wouldn’t change @Jinglepot Matter fact I know where there is a nice sale on one right now. It’s a digital it would cost too much to send it up there

1 Like

For what you do I would not change at all. Maybe get some small ones for your veg room. HLG 4ks are nice but still. That’s the difference between what I did then and what I do now. I don’t think I would change at this point if I was you especially if it’s something that you can’t afford

1 Like

Yeaaaaa, I mean, I COULD just work some OT and afford it no prob… but I really don’t want to as I’ve been working 6 on 2 off 12 hr shifts for the last 1.5 months amd it’s time for me to take a break and do some hunting, lol…priorities :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I remember we’ve had this conversation before I think you’re good with what you got and especially cold weather coming around the corner I would not change. 10k maybe. Then having to learn how to use them. That was a little learning curve. Had to make sure every time do use magnesium and calcium

1 Like

That light is only 230w. It looks like a copy of the Mars hydro light but 100w less.
So 4 would be close to 1000 actual watts. I would hope 920watts performed better then 600 lol

2 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with that light I’m running one now. I love the footprint. The thing about it I have a 90 day no question ask moneyback guarantee.

1 Like

MH I have a 3000 I would like to get my money back for it. I love their guarantee. I have a few of their lights, I don’t care for their customer service

1 Like

Ummm…. You have a what?

4x4 light. One big light. I don’t have room for it. I have several that I don’t use at all still in boxes.

1 Like

Hell yeah! It’s that time of year! You can smell deer season in the air :grin:

1 Like

Do you know about Marz Hydro you just called them out. You should know what the 3000 is

1 Like

You said you had a m/h 3000. Leds are not m/h
And yes I own two of their tsl2000

1 Like