New Grower. Girl Scout Cookies / Fallen Soldiers

Really just saying hello. I’m new here. At the time I’m growing in doors. Love my baby girls just started flowering. Should be ready on Christmas

24 Likes

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: WELCOME!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: Very nice looking Grow. Enjoy your stay, impart some of your knowledge, take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Looking good!!

Welcome to OG.

Have you grown out any other CSI before?

I had some of there Durban x Zkittles in my last groe and I currently have a Sherbet x Wedding Cake in veg now.

There’s a specific CSi thread too, I’m sure people there would love to see these plants if tou wanted to repost pics there.

:v:

4 Likes

Looking nice! That’ll be harvested by Xmas or smoking by Xmas?

2 Likes

Definitely won’t be done by Christmas if they are recent pics. Keep an eye on those GSC crosses for balls on the lower branches

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Boxanturtle.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Boxanturtle you have some beautiful plants mate congrats on the hard work done!

1 Like

Welcome mate

2 Likes

So I’m a very much beginner…I’ve. Learned what i do know from reading online. This is my first group. Which till now I’ve just been reading all I could… I tried it out three grows ago. An first was good an sticky but was not completely ready. Had death in family an lights got left off sadly. Next grow ended in a house fire… due to dryer not grow room lol. That grow I learned a lot even how to colon. An was really becoming good at what I was learning. Till now I’m just looking for all the help I can cause I truly want to master this skill I get along of joy out of it… anyways all that was to say to you I don’t understand what you mean… to look for. If you could be more blunt it would help me a lot

3 Likes

Some handy pictures

2 Likes

Ignore the seed ads though

1 Like

Welcome to OG my friend.

Add images

1 Like

8 WEEKS TODAY

3 Likes