New spoon pipe review Marley Natural

Like I said to me it’s OK. I use it sometimes when I am bored and I do think many people will like it.

1 Like

FWIW, I’ve been pleased with my bubbler from Marley Naturals.

5 Likes

Received, and fast:

They sent a free ‘steamroller’, too!

5 Likes

Awesome :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Nice, upscale looking. I’m thinking that I’ll need a snifter of cognac on hand.

3 Likes

And a smoking jacket :face_with_monocle::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks for the tip on these.

The grinder is nice, too. Maybe we should see if they’ll brand those, OG, for group buy or so.

2 Likes

I just may get a new one my wife hogs the damn thing :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I do have to add the customer service was really good at marley. I got the first spoon pipe it had no bottom on it and they instead sent me a whole new pipe not just a cap that was missing. It came fast as well.

2 Likes

I sold the Marley brand glass in a dispensary I worked at years ago. Gorgeous stuff! The price point kept people away but our case always looked really nice.

1 Like

I tried the spoon and I agree with the notes from SkunkHunt101. The bowl could be a bit deeper and the pipe is a bit tippy due to the heft of the wood stem.

But … I still love it. Smokes good, is very nice looking, and cleaning will be a snap.

1 Like

Its clear plastic the globe is two pieces …mantle shits on my ozzie Smith ball

1 Like

Lol :joy: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

The globe is 2 pcs Izzis smith is it a game ball ?

2 Likes

No i have a bunch of Ozzie autographs he has owned several businesses in the area through the years the ball i got signed at his discovery zone for kids in the 90s his commitment to the local community was a real blessing for us here

He came down to the boys club once when i was a kid and hit ground balls to kids for hours

2 Likes

Locally where I’m from Phil Rizzuto was from the neighborhood . he would go to the bagel shop where my aunt worked and she had him signed baseball hat and a few pictures as well. l got a couple of things one of my favorites is a Signed picture of Derek Jeter

3 Likes

Just order the spoon bowl can’t wait to try it out !!!

3 Likes

Cleaning was easy I just boil it in water (the glass part) pull it out wait a min for it to cool to the touch and clean it with paper towels rolled up like q tips and also pipe cleaners for the difficult parts then back into the boiling hot water let it soak then back out cool down a bit clean and repeat until done. The pan is not going to be good for cooking food anymore but its great for cleaning this pipe.

1 Like

I use hot water from the tap and dish detergent works for me

2 Likes

Hi guys and gals

Easy cleaning no boiling water

Dish soap and hot tap water and a paper towels

4 Likes

Got mine today. Smokes really nice.

2 Likes