New weapon for outdoor growers?

Literally just had a dream about using drones with hemp pollen bombs to sabotage corporate grows :rofl:

4 Likes

@EugeneDebs420 i love it!" Corporate will screw up their own grows. Just give them time​:rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Unfortunately, corporate may just find a sterile female and make thousands of clones. Don’t put it past them.

Can also surround your garden with rosebushes, rosehip, blackberries, all these bushes have thorns on their branches, which you can prune and drop in winter, to cover the ground in spikes which slowly soften and decompose.

This way you keep animals, big and small, out and on top of that; every year you get rose flowers, rosehip (contains like 10 x the vit C of an orange, dry and make tea blends with vanilla), and blackberries!

The solution for every problem we face on this planet is SOW SEEDS.

2 Likes

They have found sterile plants in the Himalayas. I don’t know if the guys that found them took cuttings.

1 Like

I heard something about that. Ironic that the sterility, while sought after by Man, is itself an evolutionary cul-de-sac. For obvious reasons, those genetics don’t find themselves in subsequent generations.
Speaking of which, how many generations can a plant be cloned before it begins to succumb to entropy? You can only make copies of copies of copies for so long.

1 Like

If treated well, perhaps indefinitely. With tissue culture the genetics are restored. Growing outdoors reinvigorates tired cuttings too, I’m told.
Still, I’m a seed guy. I like surprises.:hugs:

1 Like