New weapon for outdoor growers?

I saw this stuff and had to buy it to show you all. Coyote/ Fox pee scares nearly every warm blooded critter that wants to eat your plants outdoors But it’s nasty stuff and as soon as it rains it gets washed away. These pellets will probably work better. I highly recommend anybody growing outdoors that has issues with rabbits, deer etc try some of this out.

26 Likes

Peeing out granules is no fun :joy:

12 Likes

I thought this was going to be about guns. :pensive:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Wolf urine also works for almost all animals, large and small.

2 Likes

I hope its synthetic as collecting this naturally would be an interesting job :v:

4 Likes

Crocadile dundee style video please :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

My question is…Who holds the wiener during collection?:grin:

7 Likes

I’ll hold the wiener if you hold its head :rofl:

6 Likes

When I’ve used these types of things in the past they usually smell god awful, stronger than the garden lol, how bad is the smell?

1 Like

@Naptown916 I won’t open it until the springtime but if it’s anything like the liquid form it’s awful. That’s why this is so exciting. Anytime I have used Coyote pee in the past I ended up getting a little bit of smell ( pee) on my fingers. I Used to work up a good sweat getting my places prepped and I would inadvertently end up wiping the sweat from my nose with those nasty fingers . Gross!

1 Like

“One, two, three, NOT IT!”

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the greatest enemy of outdoor growers remains the two-legged variety.

1 Like

True that!! i hope its not going to be hemp pollen soon.

For the four legged buggqrs

X2 on the coyote urine, in the heat sucks that shit is potent!! Plus the dristan bottle it comes in. Great i swear they want it on your fingers

I’ve also used moth balls in old socks successfully. just keep em far enough away from the root zone. Last a good couple weeks .

Buddy had an apple tree at his cabin, tried all the predator piss but never saw an apple until he started using the mothball socks .

2 Likes

i have spread old cat litter and that works like a charm.

2 Likes

As I’ve said before, I’ll take the most problematic legalization over prohibition every time. Pollen CAN travel many miles, but seldom gets any farther than a few meters from the male plant, at least from what I’ve seen. Irrespective of legal status, vigilance and attention to detail will always be needed.
We’ve been outsmarting cops and government agencies with multi-million-dollar budgets for half a century. We can outsmart deer and avoid unintentional pollination.

1 Like

I would imagine it will be. Best way for corporate to take over the market with their sterile genetics. It wont-work but they’ll try. Pot growers are too inventive to allow anything to stop them.

That will also put quite a bit of nitrogen into the soil. Of course you don’t want to put it directly onto the plant(s), but it’ll have decomposed into something useful by the time it filters into the plants’ roots. Proteins are basically nitrates.

2 Likes

Ive bever noticed much of an effect tbh.

2 Likes

I’ve also heard of used Kitty litter being used Around the patch. Suppose to work extremely well for deer in particular.

It wouldn’t be enough to make much difference, honestly. Just something to remember in case you’re ever in a post-apocalyptic scenario.

1 Like