Newbies Giveaway thread **CLOSED**

LOL, yes, the trick is to smoke until you get past the couch lock :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There are many of us with this place basically always open :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I have 50 cent peices also. I’m not sure about the oldest. Maybe 1700 range. I don’t really collect coins much anymore. Still have probably 500+ coins tho

3 Likes

Hahaha Yesss.

2 Likes

Nice, I dont collect either but have a collection from when I used to work antique shows. My oldest was struck between 364 and 378 AD.

11 Likes

I got all of mine In little baggies lol I should go order some coin capsules

1 Like

Aye!
Love this site and all the generosity and all the really good vibes! Folks like @CADMAN make this place MINT!
I took the liberty to sign up for the auto option - I came to the OG January 25 so I made the 90-day cutoff💥 and am happy about that!
Anywho… thanks so much to @CADMAN and @JustSumTomatoes for doing this!
Back in January - even as a super-fresh newbie - I had a few folks extend a generous hand and since then have been literally overwhelmed at how generous folks are here with their time, effort, knowledge, and experience and their willingness to extend that on to the fellow grower… so good!!!

8 Likes

Thanks again @CADMAN! I’m super excited about this! At first when you said Canada’s last penny I was like, “that’s an interesting name for a strain of weed”:rofl: That’s very interesting I didn’t know Canada stopped making pennies. That will add significant worth to the Canadian penny years from now for coin collectors.

2 Likes

These penny’s are already worth money. :laughing:
Glad I’ve got several of these baby’s.

Looks like on eBay 1 single coin (Same as the 5 I’m giving away) are going for about $16.00 usd

8 Likes

Hell Yeah, where else do you get freebies with the freebies!?! Thanks @cadman

4 Likes

Awesome giveaway and very cool to offer it up to newbs! The first seeds I was offered were @JustSumTomatoes Orange Grove and Orange Grove x Northern Lights. Actually put both into paper towels a few hours ago too.

That Bubblegum is intriguing but I’ve been blessed with a few packs recently so I’m sitting this one out. Rather see someone who hasn’t gotten any yet get a pack instead cause it’s a great feeling!

13 Likes

Hell yeah man! I know you’ll enjoy them!

4 Likes

I was older, but once I was in a lot of financial trouble, I sold everything. Now I’m just collecting what I can find using the detector.

15 Likes

I gave you an idea, didn’t I? :grin:

2 Likes

You sparked my memory & it went into action lol

4 Likes

18 Envelopes got mailed out today.
5 Coins ( Canada’s last 2012 1 cent minted ) randomly sent out within these 18 envelopes.

13 Likes

This is so awesome! Thanks @JustSumTomatoes and all the crew making this happen. Good luck to all. OG Overgrow’er here, getting back at it now that I have my OWN house. Huzzah! Happy 420 :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Welcome @La0laEsMia , happy you joined us.

4 Likes

Welcome, a fair bit of warning… Smoking pot isn’t addictive but growing it sure is!

11 Likes

How do I get in on this I like autos