Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

This is pretty much how I train all of mine.

Topped ONCE, between 3rd -5th node. Then just tied down till bottoms catch up. About a week or so.
Will start more secondary branching , and ends up being all I NEED .

12 Likes

2nd pic looks like a male. Appears the males have longer node spacing as little ones. Thinking I see who is what already, before pre flowers are showing. Looks like I have a lot of males again, like last time. Will know in another week I would guess.

4 Likes

Growin’ weed in technicolor!

That looks cool with blue leaves…

3 Likes

My monitor is fucked, it is throwing the blue hues . Are my pics coming in fine??? Hard to tell here, lol!!

3 Likes

Some of the leaves are blue…

So maybe your monitor is ok?

5 Likes

No, monitor is FUBARD…lol…leafs NOT blue…

2 Likes

wyd? That’s pretty crazy looking. That’s from your monitor? Wtf. That’s bright as hell. You need a new monitor, bro :wink:

4 Likes

You think so

I cannot even tell if my pics are decent …why I ask every now and then, but no one ever lets me know , lol!!!

4 Likes

Pictures look excellent.

2 Likes

Holy crap. I couldn’t live with that. I literally couldn’t do my job with a monitor like that. I’d ship you one of my old monitors if I hadn’t already given them all away, and I’m gonna double check the garage to make sure, lol :wink:

Your pictures are usually excellent, love your photo dumps.

7 Likes

thanks for that man
20 characters

1 Like

Just checkin in. Everything looking awesome Jet. You’re killin it. I’ll update those orange goji for you in a few days when I get home .

2 Likes

Was wondering what you were up to !!! Good deal

2 Likes

Usually it’s the cable when it does that, perhaps a simple fix…

3 Likes

REALLY…HMMMMMMM, I have another, THAT would be cool if so!!!

2 Likes

You’d fit right in with the blue man crew

2 Likes

Oh, good point. What kind of cable you using, @Jetdro?

1 Like

You know I do not know, hdmi cable but other than that, ???
Going to see if I have another HDMI cable and see if it makes a difference

That’s what I meant. If you had an older computer or old enough monitor it could be VGA (which had this problem quite often in comparison), but I assumed it was probably HDMI. @ReikoX is right, that’s the first thing to check.

2 Likes

Another cable, known good, did not solve the issue, monitor is screwed I guess.