Nice to have you back!

In the early days of 00’s we where the pioneers in the online cannabusiness together with Overgrow.
Therefore I still have warm feelings with this forum and would like to give all Overgrow members a 20% discount on all our strains we have to offer at Nirvana Shop.
Using the voucher-code: OVERGROW20% will give all members a whopping 20% discount on our seeds!
(this offer starts now, till end of 2017)

Yeah, let’s grow global together.
Greenest Greetings,
Team from Nirvana

17 Likes

Welcome back Wilfred :wink: Got a few of your strains in the collection :thumbsup:

4 Likes

That is really cool, Wilfred!

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello Wilfred welcome back! I am currently running some Auto Bubblelicious of yours! Thanks for the discount!

Any pointers on the feeding schedule for these babies!?

HppHrvst

2 Likes

Welcome back and big thank you for your offer. Definitely be ordering a few seeds coming up.

Wb at home… :slight_smile:
Ds

Had grown several of your strains back during OG days, all good!
WW, Bubbalicios, Northern Lights, Ak48, Hawaiian Skunk… Recently re-upped on some regular Bubbalicios & it’s still the same high quality that it was 10+ years ago .

2 Likes

Thank you Nirvana, you have some prety nice strains :smiley:

Never once i checked pH on this babies, all i did was give them nutes from GO Box and this is the result i haven’t really made a thread for this plants but i did show a pic of this same girls some time ago and the results are very convincing!

Thanks for this Auto Bubblelicious strain Wilfred. Super stable and homogenous.

@Nirvana

Budshots

Also i need to add they were put under 12/12 for sometime and also it was switched back to 18/6 and nothing bad happened. Impressive. They are under 300W Vero and one gallon fabric pots.

HppHrvst

2 Likes