Any original OG members back?

I was a member of the original overgrow. I had an account but never really posted being new at the time. Also made my 1st two seed purchases from HS. I fond joey weed through them and that’s what lead me to hempdepot after HS closed. Also is eliquidrecipe (i’m a member there too) connected to the new overgrow? I noticed both sties have the exact same lay out.

4 Likes

welcome back pal! discourse is an open source forum platform. i don’t think there’s a connection but i’m not certain.

1 Like

Welcome @Skiball! :grin:

1 Like

It’s great to see this place back! I was Dank_Budz or Donnie_Danko back in the day.

What ever happened to Gypsy?

4 Likes

Welcome back @Myrcene_Myrc!

Welcome back @Heritagefarms

Show us your grow.

99%

Welcome @Heritagefarms!

No grow atm, alot going on in California right now and in process of acquiring permits when available. Been at it bout twenty years or so how ever so will be posting plenty of pics and genetics in form of seed as they become available.

5 Likes

Old timer here!!
Used this site in the early 2000’s
Most of my dealings were more than friendly.
Got some amazing genetics here. Seeds or cuts, the majority being top shelf
C99, g13 and an unknown but unforgettable strain called sumo to name a few. More dj short blueberry crosses than I could count.
house got raided in 2009.
Coming out of retirement!
It’s good to be back

10 Likes

Welcome @Westcoast! Nice to have you back.

welcome back @Westcoast fuck the five oh! can assure there is still a+ genetics going around :sunglasses:

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Yup, “grow busters” was a pain in my ass but you can’t keep a good guy down forever!
Got lots to re learn. So much new technology over the last decade. Lights without ballasts that don’t give off heat?? Where were these LED’s when I needed them? Turns out there’s a lot more decision making to do when it comes to food and soil. Fox farm, black gold, pro mix and pure blend veg and flower was all I ever needed.

3 Likes

something things haven’t changed. :smile: LED’s and electronic ballasts still give off plenty of heat

2 Likes

I’m back hope it don’t go away ever again

5 Likes

Welcome and of course not, that would be awful! Ha! Ha! :grin:

WOW I just found this site again! WTF happened to the old one. One day it was just gone. It was the best growsite ever! So much info was lost! Thanks for starting it up again

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow 2.0, @ripit and @delta9 !

2 Likes

Welcome @delta9! :grin:

Are you Delta from ICmag?