Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 10)

Yes but how attracted to this are you?

8 Likes

4 Likes

and the median strips between highways…

5 Likes

The rh was my top pick too. BBW’s make to world go round and me not go “round”. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

A hidden door, a secret room… During renovations in 2017, the Little Museum of Nykøbing Falster made an extraordinary discovery: a concealed chamber filled with old crates, documents, and sketches, revealing the forgotten legacy of the house’s former owner, Cornelius S. C. Rödder.
Born in 1821 in Nykøbing Falster, Rödder came from a wealthy noble family of German descent and pursued medical studies in Copenhagen. In 1856, while traveling in Italy, he stumbled upon strange writings and bizarre specimens. This encounter introduced him to the famed crypto-naturalist and xeno-archaeologist Thomas Merrylin from London. Inspired by Merrylin, Rödder shifted his focus to the occult and the Dark World, amassing an extraordinary collection of cryptozoological artifacts that now resides in the museum. Vampires, fairies, baby dragons, werewolves… Welcome to the Museum Obscurum!
Homo lupus, The Lycanthrope
Commonly known as the “werewolf,” this Homo lupus specimen belongs to a species of bipedal hominid, closely related to Homo sapiens and Homo vampyrus (vampire). Its wolf-like traits may result from a genetic mutation caused by a virus. This particular specimen is a 15-year-old female who likely died from starvation. She was the last acquisition of anthropologist Edward Harrell, a colleague of Thomas Merrylin.

6 Likes

Once you see it…

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

daffy

1 Like

4 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

I am related to 9 men that were on the Mayflower. I am also part Iroquois. Ironicaly, when my ancestors arrived at this country, my ancestors were here to greet them. :crazy_face:

5 Likes