Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 10)

No, you straight up purchase a BMW and they are working out a system where you pay a subscription fee for things like the heated seats etc. Tesla just revealed they can shut down any Tesla remotely by shutting down that Chechen warlords Cybertruck remotely, tell me there won’t be a subscription service in every Tesla owners future. It’s real and it is happening. This will just push you to lease instead of buy because recurring revenue is the mainstay of public companies.

3 Likes

I’m sure my mechanic will hack it for me.

But yeah it’s ugly.

My response in general is not to consume.

4 Likes

Do you pay extra for each additional oil leak?
Asking for a friend…

2 Likes

That was uncalled for, and way too close to the truth. :rofl:

1 Like

It’s just a cool picture of the spider web holding up tons of water, barely losing any of its shape and the spider sitting in this place right in the middle of it all.

2 Likes

My wife’s only fans page paid off the house but she is going to freak when she finds out she has an only fans page.

5 Likes

s’petrified tree sap

1 Like

i watch, played f’ball. i also wrestled in HS and most fun i had in that practice was after wrestling practice, we could play full court. oh i wanted to play on the regular hoops team. it’s a lotta damn fun, even tho i was no damn good at it. (

Edit: More to the point, i wonder if pudding does a look at golf courses. G. Carlin did a bit on those. Said give 'em all to the homeless.

4 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Not that kind of site

2 Likes

soon, as in next month, we’ll have two moons…

1 Like

not exactly. that started in the 1930’s when they had a light bulb that lasted decades. they had to make it last shorter so they could sell more of them. then it trickled down to other things starting with appliances. i read about i couple of years ago or i’d post a link.

1 Like

7 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

If you were lucky you got the heels of the bread loaf as that was the closest thing to an actual but we ever had.

3 Likes

Yes, but for a very short period of time. :+1: