Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 10)

6 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

I saw that thing in the 70s. Wanted to smoke pot right away.

4 Likes

I wasn’t born till 72 lol

2 Likes

…aaand the crazy church lady down the road will be screaming at trick-or-treaters and giving out Doomsday Pamphlets from her church again…with more gusto than usual…

1 Like

The ‘good ole’ days’.

5 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

knew a gal worked a bar in town at US division HQ who’d suction a full, large glass pitcher of cold beer 'twixt them things. u hadda tip her tho. :face_with_peeking_eye:
Edit: Oh shit i forgot the PW for her to do that at your table it was to ask her for a pitcher, and “Could you warm it up for us, please.” :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m calling the health department.

3 Likes

Don’t go to Tijuana then :mask:

2 Likes

Huitlacoche, also known as “Mexican caviar,” is a parasitic fungus that grows on corn kernels, turning them into a spongy gray mass. Although it may seem unattractive, it is a delight of Mexican cuisine.
Its flavor is unique, with an earthy and smoky touch, often described as a mix between truffle and mushrooms, with a light corn sweetness. It can be prepared in different ways, being common in quesadillas, soups and as a filling for tacos or tamales. To cook it, first clean it, grate it and sauté it with onion, garlic and epazote, thus enhancing its flavor.
It is a versatile and delicious ingredient that gives a special touch to Mexican cuisine.

8 Likes