Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

7 Likes

Any jugglers here? Note they are passing seven! For you non-jugglers, that’s a step up from the standard six. With six/even number of “clubs”, both Rexs start at the same moment. For odd numbers you start off beat, with one Rex throwing first, and when that club is at the apex of it’s arc, the other Rex throws. Like comedy, it’s all about timing.

Buncha’ fuckin’ stoners. HA!

8 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

You have to think ahead, in a years time it will just be houses and stores and about 4 more roads connecting to it.

Which is when they should add the roundabout.

3 Likes

Can recommend

thumbnailiu

trslaaa

19 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Bertrand Russell quote:cartoon

13 Likes

5 Likes

I learned how to juggle to help with my adhd :rofl: Just balls though, and for real versus a testicle joke. :+1:

7 Likes

I used to practice juggling rocks when I was bored working in construction, doing flat gravel roofs.

3 Likes

A friend of mine has the perfect advent calendar!

11 Likes

I had a jester hat with bells, a old unicycle with a solid rubber tire from the flea market, and some clubs I got from the klutz catalog.

I got good enough back then to now still be able to trackstand on fixed gear and juggle balls. I cant do clubs and bike, that’s next level, everything falls down.

It’s also why I can’t play drums. Upper and lower body are too confused to work together.

Also klutz had those insanely nerdy 32 panel hacky sacks

7 Likes

:rofl:

That was acutally my “bag”. I did freestyle footbag in the 90’s and early 2000’s which looked like breakdancing to drill’n’bass, IDM and thrash metal with a bean bag. But upon closer inspection the bean bag was in fact a suede 32 panel bag with plastic shot for extra “pop” on the kick; or a 4 panel velveteen bag filled with course sand for massive stalling game with enough “pop” in the medium to microkick if wanting to get down and boogie.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Dude did we just become best friends? If not I’m gonna hang around to absorb your insane level of coolness, I hope it doesn’t zap you of your magical powers, I’ll try to observe the process as it changes, lol

I spout off sometimes, lol

Time to make some candles and tighten up.

the meme part is that my ambivalence makes for good stuff that goes in each one my candles are 50% angst

I love you folks.

5 Likes