Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

Maybe Y2K was actually a bug in the simulation…

7 Likes

I thought it was spelled with a “C”?

2 Likes

Is that the “Black Monday Advent Calendar”??? Question is, what “treat” do you get each day?

@breadwinnerI
had a jester hat with bells, a old unicycle with a solid rubber tire from the flea market, and some clubs I got from the klutz catalog.

So you were one of the geeks I would see at the Renaissance Fair??? :rofl: :rofl:

Although I can’t talk, I used to go as a Friar.

2 Likes

@WMoon518 the treat is knowing that yippie-ki-yay motherfucker!

2 Likes

Hahahahha!!! High five cool beans!

One i was at a Cheical Brothers show high as fuck and started a circle under a spotlight in the crowd. 1 hour later there were 10 of us trading the bag going nuts in the open middle with tonnes of folks watching while dancing all around us. It was like a rave but with a glowing bag being kicked amongst the glowstix.

4 Likes

I once went to one of these in a kitchen I once worked at, courtesy of triple stack supermans, party of three. I couldn’t beleive I’d never tried cooking in the dark before.

I’m a God damn professional, so take this as something I did, not something anyone else should do. Lol.

Funny lesson learned: it’s hard to find a screw in tooth on a white tile floor :no_mouth:

3 Likes

On the footbag tip, I have a four panel chamis filled with weighted sand now, even though my knees are blown out from skateboarding. It’s still fun.

Now there’s fidget spinners, which achieve the same effect minus the satisfaction of any skill. Womp womp.

But I’m trying to teach my kids to waste time appropriately, like I did, lol

For example, scabs are badges of honor, not boo boos to be kissed away. Play in the dirt. Touch grass.

Edit, I remember the leather hacky sack brand footbags with the baseball shaped panels…putting neets foot oil on it and shit. I’m a specific kind of nerd that loves you guys

6 Likes

8 Likes

Doesn’t he look alot like.

4 Likes

Reminds me of this one…

9 Likes

12 Likes

17 Likes

Saturdays are not the same.

5 Likes

Whoa there save some pussy for the rest of us! :laughing:

6 Likes

Haven’t juggled since the early 2000s. I was mainly into Devil sticks, but I could do balls, clubs (passing), and the diabolo pretty good. :grin:

18 Likes

I learned to juggle from a Netflix dvd from when they still sent out physical dvds.

I used to be able to do some impressive (:joy:) tricks but now can just do the basic stuff to impress small children.

9 Likes

I immediately thought of Kieth:

4 Likes

Some of us had to get beat up alot to get as hard as you, bro :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m impressed!

2 Likes

What is it when you’re both at once?

2 Likes