Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

You have unknowingly joined a remake of back to the future.

2 Likes

i tried juggleing a couple of times it never worked out the women always found out :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

10 Likes

I drank almond milk this morning. It’s a little known fact that almonds have nipples.

4 Likes

were they hard?

3 Likes

They were when I got through with them.

4 Likes

i grew up on a dairy farm and swore i would not drink fake milk but i tried the chocolate flavored silk stuff not bad actually

3 Likes

Oat is best
Almond is second best
Soy is gross

I use these plant milks for my smoothies.

The idea of drinking an ice cold glass of cow milk, I find that revolting.

1 Like

my girlfirend drinks lots of different fake milks and i haven’t come across one i liked so far…almonds was the best though. i like my coffee with milk and with that it’s not possible to make it good with fake milk at least i haven’t encountered any good coffee with fake milk. to each their own i guess

2 Likes

Agreed. I put real milk in my coffee too but that’s the only way I drink milk. I eat lots of cheese though.

1 Like

i use the chocolate silk with my coffee sometimes

1 Like

7 Likes

2 Likes

HA! In the early 1980s, I was a framer in Seattle for a while. Framers didn’t use a standard framing hammer, but rather a framing axe (that’s a 34 oz head). At lunch I’d grab three axes and juggle them. Sadly there was never another juggling framer on any of the sites. I would have loved to pass axes with that person!

My old framing axe -

I had had the face reground once already. It had stopped grabbing the nail as it was falling from my fingers to be driven, so a regrind/facing was necessary. Today it’s all done with nail guns. You can see one can get pretty good at striking the nail in the same part of the axe face every time.

16 Likes

We have a lot where we live. There’s a nesting pair about a mile up the river, so we seem them frequently. Shots like that one are common when the alewives run. There’s a small brook that runs through a salt marsh for about 1/2mile, and in late May, the trees are completely loaded. As the tide goes out, alewives get stranded in the small ponds.
Instant killing fields. Good feed for the eagles though.

1 Like

Yes, but they are very, very small, and it makes them hard to milk. That is why it costs so much.

1 Like

You think that’s hard, try milking oats. :grin:

4 Likes

Tea for two? Two for tea?

6 Likes

15 Likes

After barber college

10 Likes