Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

If you could invent infinitely recurring cheese you’d be a millionaire. And a cheesologist.

8 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Edit: 3 cheese posts do = 1 og thread post limit

A good book for teaching the young the value of motivation:

4 Likes

i like where this is going :laughing: probably another thread around the corner :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha been wo d er ing how long the hotdogs thread would go myself! :joy:

Gotta carry the momentum!

3 Likes

and you see it’s pretty fucking active. i think after christmas we make another hotdog day and there will be new pics lol in the meantime some of our members are giving ideas over ideas. its awesome, i love it

4 Likes

Hot dog teerrrppppssss. :hotdog: cross some UK cheese x chemdog, meatbreath, a spicy Thai, et voila. Chili cheese dog Chefs kiss.

@Oldjoints can supervise the project :exploding_head:
The peices are coming together

Who got the root beer pheno press that for dessert ? Lol

7 Likes

god damn, that would be awesome lol

3 Likes

Dude, great morning chat. Gotta go bzzz and look act like a regular dude at work. Love you everyone.

4 Likes

have fun, here it’s evening and i leave work in a few minutes. i didn’t look as a regular worker today. i’m tired to even try these days. i’m glad my collegues understand lol

2 Likes

I was just gonna hide a wiener in a mason jar. Your mason jar.

3 Likes

4 Likes

14 Likes

yeeah…some VERY stoned MAN came up with THAT shit!

1 Like

Great-- now the Benny Hill theme song is stuck in my head…

1 Like

You probably rather get killed by cheesey industrial complex :money_mouth_face:

That is so fucking disturbing…

1 Like

LOVED that thing…we also had the school, and hospital too! stopped using the FP cars/people and used it with our Hotwheels/Matchbox cars and the track…!
(Yes-- may parents let me plat with and collect Hotwheels as a girl in the 60’s/70’s…)

3 Likes