Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

7 Likes

10 Likes

My kids have like a hundred of them, including my old ones from back then. When I go somewhere and find them cheap in those 5packs I usually snag one, also on flea markets I always take some (just the good ones of course lol) for Christmas they get a catapult for them. This combined with wood bricks makes lots of fun.

Same with Legos. I gave him the metric ton of Lego my mother kept in the attic. Cleaned everything in the washing machine with those mesh bags and sorted everything. Now he’s a true Lego master 3 years later. Most of the stuff he builds himself (500 parts and up) and the stuff he builds without instructions gets so good these days
 I’m a proud dad lol

5 Likes

@Lady.Zandra63 . sound like you are a kool gurl. I love girls that ride bikes play football with us. U know a kool-ass-female.:heart_eyes::trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:

1 Like

Someone seems pretty happy :smiley:

3 Likes

Fucking a right, my dude đŸ«Ł

Might be a liquid lunch today.

3 Likes

Hey just because I’m a man doesn’t mean you couldn’t of thunk it! Don’t limit yourself like that! :fist::facepunch::fist_right::fist_left:

I did a double take because of the caps words tho so
 lol :laughing:

Edit: Oof, double face palm because I thought you were replying to the chili cheese dog strain

Double apologies if I offended :pray:

1 Like

Looks like I can check that off the list :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Okay, so what, is it “National Cheese Day” or something???

1 Like

currently it’s just me being the embodiment of cheese, but you know
Monday. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Back near topic

14 Likes

Look, what you guys do on your own time is up to you
but do we really wanna know about it?

3 Likes

9 Likes

“Just” some balloon art. The artist is Masayoshi Matsumoto. d8JBdDJ There is an amazing baboon in the Show Your Animal thread too, today’s date.

Bee & flower

Beetle

Grasshopper

Octopus

Snake

Birds & bee

16 Likes

9 Likes

That face should clearly say to anyone and everyone, Do Not fuck with me!

Great white shark - old & grizzled

8 Likes

5 Likes

it’s why Draig and I hit it off so well

Not into fru-fru stuff, or chick-flicks

Give me blood, guts, horror, explosions
No freaking Hallmark Channel nonsense!

3 Likes

Vinny!!! shrktale

1 Like