Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

8 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

The table cloth has squares on it, kind of like ripstop cloth, transforming circles into squares.

Kind of like a waffle burger, eh? @Pigeonman :thinking:

3 Likes

9 Likes

Paul rueben, the last man in hollywood to keep his hands to himself…

4 Likes

have you ever aspirated anything? i almost drowned on a shot of tequila once that went straight into my lungs while my friends watched laughing as they thought i was puking in the bush. they say you can drown from 1 tsp of water, but i doubt it is that low. he could have been doing stupid 9 yo things like singing in the shower with a mouthful of water and it went down the wrong way. or what you said. happy new year!

2 Likes

yep-- and if h was stoned/drunk…easily could have passed-out and drowned in shower…

1 Like

How to find something out :rofl:

4 Likes

OMFG! I want to find out SO much!! Honestly, it’s really ALL I have EVER wanted to do! rofl

1 Like

i drove by there in april when i went to my son’s graduation from basic.

1 Like

Holding a mouse - natural and unnatural

8 Likes

9 Likes

This reminds me of the time, while living in a tiny unincorporated town, I was at the local general store/post office/etc and my next door neighbor’s son, maybe 3, very loudly insisted he wanted the damn enemas! (M&Ms) The kid was literally down on the floor, kicking his feet and pounding his fists onto it, yelling at the top of his lungs exactly what he wanted. Kudos to the waiter, cuz we were all busting up! Hysterical!

6 Likes

15 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

And then how’s about some tunes!

Yoda w:headphones

2 Likes