Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

@Pigeonman - Lol, you know it.

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna have to start using this one, hehe.

9 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

I can dig it. Donā€™t apologize. :rofl:

Slavic Tercel

3 Likes

Okie condos

6 Likes

Thereā€™s an engineering fail if Iā€™ve seen one. I bet you step down inside that door too, lol.

3 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Imo you can joke about anything and anyone. if someone is offended by it, has nothing to do with me.

Humor is a good way to digest the harsh reality of things.

8 Likes

Oh yes, I agree 100%. Idk when or why everyone became so gd sensitive. You canā€™t speak a word without offending someone these days. So be it!

8 Likes

It started long time ago but very strong with this fucking ā€˜wokeā€™ shit getting promoted and forced everywhere which has nothing to do with actually being aware of certain things. if you think about it it actually does the complete oppositeā€¦ Another confusion by the powers that rely on it.

Itā€™s easier to censore the truth when you can basically censore anything some Karen from somewhere complains about.

Look at the current situation, some comics tell the absolute truth in their gigs and programs and we laugh about it. It seems that the only way to tell the truth today is to ridicule it at the same time.

6 Likes

Lol, yeah like fourteen years ago Comedy Central was begging Dave Chappelle to stay on air. He turned down a ridiculous amount of money and left for himself. Fast forward to the past few years; heā€™s back on air with Nextflix and is getting canceled left and right for JOKES that are ā€œoffensiveā€. Hell, the guy made a living being offensive. Thatā€™s the beauty of comedy. Laugh at the things that are difficult for us as humans, push the boundaries of society, make people thinkā€¦and laugh. If you donā€™t like what youā€™re hearing/reading/watching - tune out! So simple.
Fake woke is annoying as hell.
Ok, Iā€™m sorry everyone. I feel like weā€™re way off track here, aswell as political. My apologies. Iā€™m done.

8 Likes

This statement offends meā€¦

Are you offended, by my taking offense?

LMFAO :yum: Joking.

6 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes