Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

8 Likes

18 Likes

And boom, $17,000,000,000,000 in national debt gone within a decade.

10 Likes

Insane machines

6 Likes

5 Likes

11 Likes

The US owes more money than there is money in the US :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

love you homie, but this is a blatant political post in the blatantly non political forum.

its also completely barking up the wrong tree when it comes to simple math - our spending problem is much greater than our income problem. you wanna see a magic trick? it’s the government setting money on fire.

3 Likes

@logangrowgan2020, I’ll gladly delete it, but honestly I don’t see it as more political than a lot of things I see posted here. More importantly, I don’t want to make anyone unreasonably uncomfortable.

Edit - Sadly, I cannot delete it. Sigh…

1 Like

9 Likes

I’m not at all confident I’ve ever seen the inside of a penguin’s mouth. Pretty interesting, and weird ass eyes!

8 Likes

Jeez, that’s terrifying.

Did you get this pic from a YouTube video… I think the guys name is “exploring with wade” ?

He had the exact same shot (im sure hundreds do). But he’s got some other cool mini documentaries on abandoned towns

8 Likes

yeah but we feed the world we may not produce everything but food is where its at…how bout this just a thought to clear the national debt

first close the borders no export or import we dcan survie until we as a country can styart producing goods next stop shipping grain over seas wether its wheat corn soy and such
then tell china to fuck off we aint paying
our country as a whole can self sibdise and prosper without help from any other country
just a thought

3 Likes

Just came across it online.

1 Like

Anyone I know that works in a hospital = THIS.

120%.

Everyone is different. Everyone will get offended by different things. I’ll laugh my head off at a 90’s dead-baby joke but equally not find it funny due to personally loosing a child due to miscarriage with my partner… it all depends on context and intent and that’s where I find the fake woke to be a nightmare.

Watch Seinfield; it’s funny. But it’s also speaks of the 90’s and many of the social realities we didn’t even know to question. But to consider it outright offensive and cancel it is pure ignorance. Watch, learn, and then GROW from the experience.

Dizknee’s “Song of the South” is another great example. Horrifyingly racist: YES. Amazing performances by Black talent of the time: ABSOLUTELY. To cancel this is to deny the good in the work and ultimatly doom ourselves to repeat the same negative bullshit due to ignorance.

It’s just like parenting: learn from how your parents fucked you up so that you don’t fuck up your kids in the same way… you’re still going to fuck them up, but doing it differently than your parents at least is not perpetuating a lot of the toxic family traits many of us (myself included) are all trying to shake-off.

YOUR MOM! (:rofl:)

Speaking of toxic family traits… As a “latch key kid”, I’m all for teaching our children supportive independence versus this raising a group of invalids thing going on right here!! :arrow_down:

12 Likes

my 10yo cousin would disagree with you, as he does it now, all the way up to and including collecting the payments. life is no more dangerous now than it ever has been, and in fact, is safer now than ever. not that things like this don’t happen, but things like this get blown so far out of proportion that folks are scared of the wrong things. like the comment about uncles, which was true that most sexual abuse comes from relatives, not strangers. but sis does keep a good eye on him by getting a few friends and neighbors that text when the paper is there. she’s not stupid and can track him instantly if she sees the need.

1 Like

[quote=“olschool, post:4601, topic:89793”]
first close the borders
Oh please no more communist ideology in the thread…its becoming not funny LOL.

2 Likes

it’d be a shame if it caught on fire…

8 Likes