Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

1 Like

I skated when I was a teenager but I wasn’t great. I could carve and do basic tricks, grind shit and ollie pretty high but it was never my passion. Trail or street riding on a BMX was always my bread and butter.

It feels like that but really the truth is you can’t speak a word without offending someone constantly on the lookout to be offended to supplement their lack of personality these days. Unless you’re a total asshole or some edgelord you can be confident the issue is them and not you. Anyone who uses the word “triggered” without combat experience or legit trauma to point to is an ass and ironically usually the ones to cry over nonsense.

Is it though? I guess I feel it really isn’t political until it’s partisan and this feels pretty universally ok as far as partisanship.

7 Likes

drove to frisco from wv after zip tying a boot to cover my axle one time. was invited to a mega yacht party and didn’t have time to fix it. the picture was taken in utah, after about 1900 or so miles. it made it all the way and got a new boot before the ride back. awesome party too.

5 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Just think of all the performers who wouldn’t be famous in today’s culture! Oh wait all of them!
Lenny Bruce, Rodney Dangerfield, SNL, Mel Brooks Eddy Murphy as a few

3 Likes

Much respect to both, when you fall on a bike, the consequences are very real, sometimes getting all tangled up in the bike, or getting your guts punched out by handlebars. The bicycle was Einsteins favorite invention of man, I think I read somewhere.

Bicycle day is about dropping acid, really, and taking flight.

I was that asshole on the trails with a fixed gear mtb holding up the full suspension carbon fiber spandex crowd behind me, but I guarantee I was having way more fun than them.

3 Likes

I always liked fixed gear, when you’re on the bike, there’s less options. Your mind becomes clear, in that the line you are following is unable to be changed by flipping a shifter. You see a short steep climb ahead, you simply must crank it down the slope you’re on to make it up the one in front of you.

It presents a whole set of variables you wouldn’t ever even see if you can just click a button and shift around the whole thing

Sometimes you have to crash into a rose bush to really smell the roses

6 Likes

When I die, I want you guys to stretch my face skin over a brooks saddle lol

And bar tape out of my penis skin :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Place the word "only" any where in the sentence

5 Likes

Sloths are what happens when coconuts come alive

6 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

Let me take a guess… “Escher Tower”?

3 Likes

LMAO! That’s brilliant!

1 Like

13 Likes

4 Likes

I love the folks that think corporations pay taxes. Bless their hearts.

8 Likes

7 Likes