Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

Judging by your neighbors house compared to his two cars I’m going to take a wild guess on his occupation…

3 Likes

Dude. Clearly from the color schemes alone, this man must be a heavy machinery operator who likes CAT… Only explanation for the house, cars, and color choice. (or he lives in my town as black and yellow are our HS colors)

1 Like

Oh that’s exactly what I was thinking…most heavy equipment operators that I know drive both McLarens AND Lambos.

3 Likes

And notice the daily driver… The dodge truck…

I bet the Porsche is in the garage… Couldn’t be a Ferrari (CAT operators don’t like red)

ROFL

2 Likes

Not sure why he doesn’t have “BLOW” painted across the garage door.

i bet the house glows with heat vision darn cripto ppl lol

Ya wanna know the irony / funny part about this?

A kid I went to HS with, 2 grades lower than I was. Became the biggest coke dealer in the area, and I mean, country bumpkin town, and this kid is flaunting it, buying house, building custom garage, with a lift, for a wicked Outlaw dirt race car. But the give-away? The blue lamborghini the kid buys. Meanwhile he claims to do it all on the salary of a plumber, and his work van is a POS. Dunno how he never got pinched, he’s gotta move a TON of product to afford his lifestyle, and his reputation as a plumber in town isn’t shit, so he’s not rolling in the business…

2 Likes

12 Likes

nah. its just a stash house with money in the walls. That house is too small to pay for those wheels with weed alone. And crypto doesn’t pay that much. There’s some snow action goin on for sure. LOL

1 Like

had a friend went to school with mousey little guy weighed in at about a buck we grew up in maine he started in with some guys in miami moving stuff north feds got wind of it sad situation he ended up unaliving a fed and spent the rest of his life in prison

Tis but a flesh wound!!! I’m INVINCABLE!!!

2 Likes

Oh My!!! Would LOVE that in my house!!

2 Likes

Oh Hell no… can’t un-see that!!!

2 Likes

May be my favorite wood carving.
All the brilliance of any complicated wood carving boiled down subtly.
Even the natural swirl of the wood grain its self lends to the believably of the water.

1 Like

Usually the local :policeman:‍♂ popo has a stake in the game. Grew up on tales of the local state police splitting the proceeds from seized moonshine with certain local shiners.

2 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

13 Likes

6 Likes

13 Likes