Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

9 Likes

8 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

I have been through this often. My neighbor even broke down and asked if he could cut my lawn. I let him for a full season, he did a great job. lol After I bought a new lawn mower I hid it and let him do it a few more times as payback as I am sure he is the reason I got letters saying (now get this)
If you do not deal with your lawn. ( Tall grass, car on the lawn, one window covered in Tyvek plastic. , no stairs to the deck ( I prefer jumping to my deck, it’s fun.) we will take your house and sell it.

2 Likes

I don’t know of any. Every time I go to put air in my tires, the cable is always about 6 inches too short. So, then I have to take the wheel off, walk the 10 feet to the machine (that’s the worst part… they can get heavy), fill up the tire, carry it ALL the way back and put it back on. I really hate it when I have two that are low.

4 Likes

Don’t forget disapproval. It burns more calories.

This guy is my HERO!!!

4 Likes

I don’t know… Might be a BILLIONaire

1 Like

dont know about you but i’ve had to change my tire and only to find out my spare was low or flat then plug the tire and put the fixed one back on it but then again i have the tools at my house to do it also though lol

1 Like

11 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

13 Likes

:sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

8 Likes

11 Likes

5 Likes
5 Likes

not In newfoundland!

took this pic with my drone Friday lol

jelly bean row we call them (not this particular row - but the row houses are very common…I’d never live in one.but family.members own 3/4)
200-300k if renovated LOL

9 Likes

lol
…I’ve been there…
my neighbors son works landscaping and maintains They’re lawn very well.

I personally like a little bushy lawn / first time home owner 6 years ago…didn’t own a lawn mower. our entire street was excavated the upgrade water and sewer infrastructure…I literally had to.park Up the road to get to.my own house all.summer or had access to one lane…for a week I had to park my truck.and wheel. barrow my tools.from.parking lot.to driveway.
needless to say- lawn maintenance was not of importance as the entire street was dug up and foot of my driveway was a 10ft drop down to the sewers…jack hammer and excavators 7am-7pm from April-November

anyway mid july came home after work to find a city letter noting a complaint was made about my grass not being cut. and had to be cut and will be re inspected

like go fuck yourself.

I hired a guy to cut it…the neigbour then complained to the guy I hired about grass clippings in his driveway .

the man has passed away now…I have a electrical mower and only mowed it twice this year lol…wasn’t much rain.

I’m gonna look for that complaint letter.
like dude. no one on the street GAVE a fuck about they’re grass that summmer…we didn’t have sidewalks streets or access to driveway

4 Likes