Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 3)

Genki is way smarter than that. Your suggestion was our first ploy following the first unrolling/destruction/laughing fit by Mrs. mota and me!

Crapper tickets now live in an old yogurt container.

And of course Genki had to know what was happening in his bathroom.

Speaking of bathroom “duties,” I’ll also mention that whenever I go into the bathroom to sit, Genki almost always enters his box and scratches around for a while. I don’t know what exactly he does, but I am amazed every time he exhibits this behavior. wtf

1 Like

I thought that was supposed to be

Looks to work with cactus too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

9 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Share ratio 0.666

1 Like

3 Likes

8 Likes

got the line from this original. One of their best.

1 Like

Yeah, Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller really knew how to write a novelty R&B song! And the Robins/Coasters really knew how to sing 'em!!

Notes walk

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

That meme has been on my mind ever since I saw it. I like its humorous take on what a fucked up mess of a language English is. xwi2Y3G (I don’t get grammar at all. I think that’s because I was supposed to learn grammar using English as the model.) Do you know that in addition to being so screwy, linguists recognize English as the first “world” language! Tell me that’s not messed up!! lol (1)

1 Like

6 Likes

2 Likes

Looks pretty goofy to me…

4 Likes

A few newly identified dinosaurs, by the Gorgonist

6 Likes

Sorry-- but the part of not knowing why is incorrect (the rest is spot on!)
Obelisks represent a ray of light from Ra, and were used as funerary memorials to important people. It represents their rebirth, and the glyphs on them tell the story of their lives in order to secure their honor an status in the next life.
To destroy one was to destroy that persons afterlife.
(Sorry-- I took a LOT of Classes in Egyptian History and culture! Egypt an Japan are my ‘thing’)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm… reborn (Part 4).