Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 3)

as soon as i have vacation time it’s the same, after one week i barley remember what day it is. i love that feeling.

1 Like

I know what you say to be accurate. G8PxQ8j Seriously bad ass creatures that we, as soft yet crunchy and delicious humans, do not want to fuck with! (And did I mention that they breath fire?! :rofl:)

2 Likes

Holy shit! That guy rolls some bodacious big joints!! rofl

2 Likes

I believe all of them to be true, but particularly the Russian one. A friend was taught Russian at DLI many years ago so he could listen to Russian military broadcasts from where he was stationed in Japan. He told me a really in your face and rude response to a question, or just as a general comment, is “Don’t stir your dick in the tea!” No shit it’s rude to stir your dick in the tea! And it makes me not want to drink that fucking tea! ROFLMAO

8 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes

10 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

5, Humor - Coke vs Pepsi

5 Likes

3 Likes

When I was a young man and worked the driveway pumping gas, I had a very nice steel tire gauge I would use to loosen that latch and to put it back in place. Checking brake fluid was easy and the cars in those days would have the fluid level drop as the shoes wore. We were a full service station.

4 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

OMFG, I read “In the late 1960s,…” rofl

Outta likes, damn it…

2 Likes