Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 3)

I laughed so hard when I spotted the radio, I had to know who did it.

I found the dude! And asked him why he twisted the cord up down round and round the handle when there’s a built in cord thing.

His answer floored me.

“It is easier”

… what?

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’ve posted this for two reasons. First, the pictures are lovely, particularly the “cover” photo.

I think you all know I’m a hobby grower. I don’t make seeds or any kind of sophisticated stuff. That’s for folks smarter and more organized than I am. :rofl: Okay, on to the second reason…

I find the title of this article is a bit misleading. This is an article that discusses genetics from the local bee population’s perspective. “Bees are not generalists, they are much more narrow-minded.” I find that a compelling statement for planting native plants. I know there are OGs who are particularly interested in landrace varieties. By implication, I thought there might be some interest in this article for said local landrace strains and local bee interest. The authors also assert that all local flowering plants may be able to be serviced by local bees. I can/would like to see it now, fields of various high-test varieties all abuzz with bees making perhaps some kinda high test honey. If I’m not mistaken, scientists don’t know how exactly bees make honey…

In any event, I thought it was an interesting read with definitely beautiful pictures.

It is also entirely possible that I am…

High as fuck @125

1 Like

I’m looking at invisible flowers right now, I think. I don’t know how to make honey either.

2 Likes

Anyone tried Shove your head in her ass yoga?

5 Likes

Psychedelic smile I think I’m seeing them too!

1 Like

Asstanga discipline of yoga.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m not really that into tangy. lol (1)

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

That’s what a newly paved road in Nova Scotia looks like 8 months later after the spring thaw lmao.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Full disclosure - while this may be considered political by some, I assure you I offer it up in the total spirit of non-partisanship! ROFLMAO

Bernie Sanders - First, fuck every single one of you! PERFECT!

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like