Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 3)

6 Likes

4 Likes

Wouldn’t referring to a rare exception to attempt to change the definition of the whole be more along the lines of propaganda? :laughing:

“There is always an exception to every rule” is exactly what I was saying. I was also saying that just because those exceptions occur it doesn’t diminish our understanding of the standard presentation (our nice little models). It also doesn’t seek to undermine the exception which you seem to think I was saying. Logic (truth) recognizes that the nice little models work 99.9999% of the time. When presented with the exceptions our humanity in the form of compassion (hopefully) comes into play and we do what we can to keep anyone from feeling like a stranger in their own skin.

So please don’t mistake my citing of logic in my previous comment as a lack of humanity/compassion or lump me into any preconceived category over it. That would be a nice little model that I just don’t fit into :beers:

Sorry if anyone feels like this toed the line of political but part of the point was that my prior comment, nor this, has any correlation to politics for me whatsoever.

7 Likes

I know I should be amazed that a car has a spa and a swimming pool, but I’d be more amazed if it could actually drive anywhere.

3 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

7 Likes

I love all the Wendigo Tales on Youtube… the Kermit photo made me laugh out loud. :rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes

1423201325-Download_Funny_Adults_Jokes__1_

5 Likes

cowonbmw

20230226-073908

8 Likes

I’ve been on and off for a while, so don’t want to stir the pot or anything…but what happened to Olreynard/Motz? Wasn’t sure where to ask this…gonna be running his ak47 soon.

4 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes