Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 3)

7 Likes

i guess mine really appeared as if it was political or the message hit a little too close to home or something. and to answer the first question, no, it would not. what it does is prove that nature itself sometimes has other ideas than we have about how many genders there are, no matter how much we deny it. i don’t mind anyone citing logic, i actually prefer it, but refuse to allow what i consider “faulty” logic to go unanswered. not that you are wrong, it may be me who is wrong, i certainly have been before and will be again if not this time.

and that is how you have a civil disagreement on a touchy subject. of course all of these are nothing more than opinions, and again, just to be crystal clear, i am not saying you are wrong, just that i disagree with your logic because it seems faulty to me. this doesn’t seem like politics to me either, and continuing to ignore serious questions like this as a society and refusing to accept any kind of views that are contrary to one’s own well-formed opinions (which are usually wrong and created by folks who are trying to control people) or even having a civil discussion about it devoid of feelings, we are doomed and it shows.

this one will probably get flagged as well, but so be it, as long as you can see the answer.

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah that car would be fucked at the first roundabout or humped back bridge it encountered in the UK lol.

1 Like

In our house it’s dinner at 5 and that’s the scene at 4 trying to coerce you into giving them an early supper lol.

2 Likes

When I was 14 my parents had an extension put on our house, while they were clearing the ground to build the foundation they found a 6ft square slab of concrete like a big paving stone.

I always remember watching this big Irish paddy standing on it as he smashed the middle with a big sledgehammer, saying it sounds hollow under here, just as he stepped of it, as it broke and collapsed into a huge 40ft deep well lol.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… :yum:

The bird is a chimera.

2 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

He’s probably looking for a few friends to play some poker. Certainly dressed for it. :rofl:

1 Like

Haha this idiot forgot to put on 3 socks!

3 Likes

I believe those are spats!

2 Likes