Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 3)

8 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Sorry…I was talking about what is Canada NOW as far as the land mass…not the government…wans’t trying to be technical or anything…was making a territory joke about the weather… both Draig andI have family from Canada…Draigs grandfather was from Sascatoon Saskatchewan, his other side was from Nova Scotia…my Great grandfather was from Quebec… so definitely not ragging on Canada!!

1 Like

Yes-- CG Animals are much cuter to humans than the real ones…
But I HATE when people try to pass them off as REAL ANIMALS!

I wish we could use nuclear power more. Environmentalists are against the use of fossil fuels AND of nuclear power. I understand, but what are we supposed to do? Windmills and solar panels currently require more energy to make than they’ll ever produce.

1 Like

Yeah I know…but heres the real deal elephants

https://outforia.com/types-of-elephants/

2 Likes

Actually, everything in the solar system revolves around the barycenter and the barycenter moves. Some times it falls inside the sun and the location is entirely based upon the common gravitational center of all mass within the solar system. Even the Earth and Moon contribute to the location of the barycenter.

3 Likes

Center of the Pacific Ocean when viewed from space…

IMG_20230308_075628_01

6 Likes

There’s an episode of Jonny Quest where they explore a place like this and find a hold-out Nazi war criminal leading a band of isolated cavemen whom he has taught German…

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Capture2

10 Likes

Capture

10 Likes

5 Likes

Just Empty Every Pocket

2 Likes

15 Likes

2 Likes