Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 3)

In no way was I inferring you were ragging Canada, quite the opposite. I am very interested in almost all your posts, as you seem to have a lot of pan generational experience, and knowledge on a lot of historical topics. You piqued my interest, and made me do some searching, which I eat up. Without getting political (derp) there is a shit ton of historical evidence behind the formation of both our nations, which is overlooked and denied and should be taught, that counters the current narratives. I would really like to get your perspectives on ‘colonialism’ too, but unfortunately things like that (and other current BS) cannot be discussed by the current left-leaning ‘decorum at all costs’ moderation on this site. Love your passion!!

3 Likes

Truly, the worst thing about censorship is
[REDACTED]

6 Likes

And the propagandized acceptance of that trickery, Right On!!

3 Likes
2 Likes

10 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Plum Island (Massachusetts). Other than the lack of potable water it’s in a beautiful, pristine place.

Also, the story is rumor and possibly not true.

1 Like

The weasel is trying to kill the woodpecker. Not taking a ride… not so cute, but great shot

3 Likes

Well Jesus christ that story took a dark turn real quick lol

1 Like

Most learning disorders are from traumatic births that cause neuro developmental delay from shock inhibiting the breaking of reflex actions in the first year of life. The trauma can cause ptsd or a permanent state of fight or flight which would equate to chronic anxiety later in life.

2 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

I soo want a Turkish Vann! I don’t think they’re split eyed so much and they have orange patches, but still LOVE to swim!

The music makes it almost creepy … I don’t know why it won’t show a preview. But its a pea plant growing in time lapse

2 Likes

9 Likes

2 Likes