Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 3)

my daughter called me a slut man whore the other day i told her NO i am just PRO SEX :grin:

2 Likes

11 Likes

yeah no shit freddy dont wanna get insid emy head hell i dont even wann get inside my head

2 Likes

He he, ol Freddy can’t hang? Welcome to MY dark side!

1 Like

6 Likes

7 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

4 Likes

The successful execution of this method of attack on a sentry — presupposing thorough mastery of every move — depends entirely on careful preparation.

First, the man selected to make the attack should be an expert at stalking. The stalk or approach should be made during the hours of dark or semi-dark, and the sentry should be kept under observation long enough for the attacker to familiarize himself with the sentry’s movements and equipment.

1. Approach the sentry from behind to within three to four feet and take up the position shown in Fig. 47. This will permit you to make a lightning-like attack by springing on him.

1. With the fingers and thumb of your left hand fully extended, strike him across the throat with the inner edge of your left forearm (i.e., with the forearm bone), and simultaneously punch him with your clinched right hand in the small of his back or on his respirator case (Fig. 48).

1. The blow should be immediately followed with a very fast movement of your right hand from the small of his back, over his right shoulder, clapping it over his mouth and nose (Fig. 49). This will prevent him from breathing or making a noise if the blow on the throat was not effectively applied.

7 Likes

I actually did more research and it wasn’t true, she photoshopped her picture but she was sentences 10 yrs in .jail. so I deleted it.

“Iranian Teenager Who Morphed Her Photos to Look like ‘Zombie’ Angelina Jolie Sentenced to 10 years in Jail” Iranian Teenager Who Morphed Her Photos to Look like 'Zombie' Angelina Jolie Sentenced to 10 years in Jail - News18

2 Likes

3 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

6 Likes

Would you moon a wheel ride?

:laughing: or wheel theridemoon?

In future moonwheel ride you!

:evergreen_tree: