Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 3)

Similarly, stereotomy uses no nails, only wooden pegs. That said, I’m not confident that that roof was designed using stereotomy. In the detail shot, the timbers are too green to have been in place for a hundred years or more, and the gaps in the joints are just too great. Math was likely involved in the construction of this timber framed roof rather than stereotomy.

Below are two models built by a student. As I recall, the larger one is the student’s final project. The smaller an intermediate project. Every joint is perfect in both models.

4 Likes

If I remember correctly it was made largely with wood reclaimed from a ship.

1 Like

I sure would…

1 Like

If I were shopping at Home Depot I would reject all those Timbers for not being straight enough.

1 Like

Pre ‘96 skunk?

I have Skunk seeds that predates that and will be sending them to SA to be grown…

7 Likes

lo i always thought a roll of toilet paper around someones neck so they could catch the shit coming out of there mouths should be a million $$$ idea on ebay

1 Like

3 Likes

he was hungry? askin for a friend

1 Like

That statue is probably referencing a derivative of some Moloch worship of Fallen angel/Watcher cult.

8 Likes

Andoni Bastarrika sand sculptures

4 Likes

5 Likes

I saw Pocho and Chito in Siquerres near the Caribbean side of CR. It was a massive croc, near 20 feet long. I always thought I’d hear it ate him, but it finally died. I never thought a croc would “like” a human.

I also found some croc teeth (and a rotten skull) on the Osa Peninsula. I thought I’d get the largest one made into a necklace, but I don’t wear jewelry and I never bothered. I still have them.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Legit wondering about this, he had no idea women exist but made himself a vest, curious about the process, a what point without exterior contact does one become self conscious and realize he’s naked?

3 Likes

3 Likes

a giant ruler eating babies, maybe a reference to a nephilim.

2 Likes

As a culturally jewish guy who’s mother and grand mother were serious atheists, I’ve never heard of nephilim. I’m going to be reading up on them, cuz it’s crazy ass religious shit! Seriously, thank you!

2 Likes