Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 3)

6 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

Some sooner than later, like me…

2 Likes

Sand looks like the candy dish at an :it: Grandma’s house in the 80’s.

6 Likes

Very true…

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

So sad, hope they froze his semen…there’s only 2 females left in the world…

3 Likes

It’s because water moves in horizontal lines, except for waterfalls and horizontal lines relax the brain, as opposed to vertical lines which cause excitement. Which is why prisons are usually 2 tone colour walls running horizontally to help inmates relax and be compliant.

Ugh Mondays am I right?

3 Likes

Yes I think Monday is a valid reason on the checklist.

Seriously though, there’s still a lot of debate about the details but it is available in most cases of disintegrating illness. Some can get it, some can’t, but it’s there.

2 Likes

I’m all for it. No one would argue humanely putting down an animal to spare them misery but for some reason a human is supposed to suffer to the end. It doesn’t make any sense.

7 Likes

Vestiges of the church and suffering being noble and life being divine.

But I agree. It a pretty fierce debate right now. As of a few days ago mental illness is excluded until year. There are others but I’m sure you can figure out the argument for yourself :+1: my suffering is more real than your suffering etc.

3 Likes

Easy to down people but difficult to hide the bodies unless there are enough natural scavengers around.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hardly vestiges. Unfortunately, religious organizations remain one of, if not the, most powerful entities in the world today.

3 Likes