Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 4)

5 Likes

3 Likes

not since ringling bros closed, at least in the us. my ex-wife had done that over 20 years ago, worked on the trains with the circus training horses for three years. do they even have any other circuses around now?

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

I live in the SF Bay Area and there is a fairly large circus playing in the area currently. They’re a big enough outfit that they can afford to advertise on TV in a fairly heavy rotation. And, of course, there are “alternative” circuses like Cirque du Soleil. Juggling jester

1 Like

but it’s hard to run away with the circus if it isn’t moving around. do those move around?

1 Like

Cirque du Soleil and other similar “alternative” circuses definitely move around. Of course, they don’t have animal acts, or at least not that I know of.

1 Like

Cirque du soleil is very mobile because they are all contortionists and travel inside their own luggage.

4 Likes

6 Likes

I don’t believe they’re all contortionists. I think there are non-contorting knife throwers too.

1 Like

Well they cut themselves into little pieces to fit inside their luggage then.

1 Like

They probably have a surgical reconstructionist on staff.

1 Like

1 Like

5 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

I have a 5 gallon bucket filled with grocery store plastic bags. And the bags under my eyes stretch down to my feet.

3 Likes