Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 4)

3 Likes

more like:
me: I was assigned male at birth but I’m actually a woman
others: what is a woman?
me: I don’t know

3 Likes

thought I read somewhere over here ‘Non Political’… maybe I was high

Back in the black combat boot and olive drab fatigue days, we had a kit like that for the Willy Jeeps in order to ford rivers. I’ve actually done that.

4 Likes

it’s also wrong since we aren’t supposed to eat broth, mile, or anything that came from a land animal when we “fast”. i put it in parentheses because catholics don’t really know how to fast from what i’ve learned since converting, and they even dropped the friday fasting at vatican 2 in '67. so this meme is wrong all the way around.

3 Likes

I’m getting hungry so I’ll have to fast quickly.

4 Likes

The word “break fast” offends me. It implies I’ve been denying myself food in my sleep, which is not true because I keep bags of chips under my pillow. When I wake up, the bags are open and there’s chips everywhere. That’s proof I was never fasting. There’s nothing to break.

Here’s a picture of a gas can

6 Likes

I hear you but I use bags of chips instead of a pillow. A closed bag of chips is an air pillow.

I also tape them to the dashboard of my car.

4 Likes

1 Like

You’ve got a nice can there…

1 Like

14 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

I keep my soda cans in the oven on a low-ish temp and sleep next it with my chip pillow Occasionally the sodas explode in the oven, leak out, and mix with the potato chip crumbles, I accidentally insufflate, et voila, I wake up sticky, salty, and refreshed. Ready enough to tackle the day.

2 Likes

of course you were but that’s beside the point. there are two things we don’t talk about normally, politics and religion. since this was religion i’d assume by default it wasn’t politics. or maybe i’m high.

i mean i am, but again, that’s beside the point.

and i cannot for the life of me figure out what the hell i meant when i put mile in that reply…

2 Likes

It’s ever-changing

1 Like

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes