Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 4)

5 Likes

Nice obit by HSTā€¦ā€œa stupid, vicious quack with no morals at all and the soul of a hammerhead shark.ā€

:slightly_smiling_face:

Zappa had an IQ of something like 185. Got to see him live twice.

4 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome. I wish I could have seen him but I was around 9 when he passed. Heā€™s still a mentor and source of inspiration in music and philosophy.

2 Likes

I hate you. :laughing:

3 Likes

Smart people: the worst.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s brilliant! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

I say this to Mrs Foreigner all the time. Lawyers: the worst. Music people: the worst etc.

2 Likes

This isnā€™t true. It was made up and published back then to mock what people thought were frivolous law suits.

2 Likes

8 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

12 Likes

Hard outta likes, damn it.

This is what I do. The looks I get are so precious!

I calmly and forcefully explain that Iā€™m a nudist, and I would be happy to hear them out as long as we all have taken all of our clothes off first. Otherwise they are not welcome in my home. In decades of doing this, I have never had any of them take me up!

4 Likes

Be careful one day it might backfireā€¦

1 Like

I would SO love it if one of them did! Okay, I have not literally dreamt of it that I know of. I donā€™t usually remember my dreams, and having a bible thumper take me up canā€™t really be considered a ambition or a goal, but I would like it. Especially if there were some beautiful women who were banginā€™ (banginā€™ on my door, of course!), but any of them would be okay. None of us has anything the others have never seen before, no matter what their pronouns are. And to be clear, the only pronouns I actually recognize are old school him/her stuff. All the rest are just amateur noun posers.

Couldnā€™t backfire. Only forward facing fire works! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ready! Aim! Disrobe!

2 Likes