Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

23 Likes

What a great story. Nature is so cool.

2 Likes

who wouldn’t know what these are? lol

If I recall correctly a bunch of Hindus sued, because McDonalds hid the fact they were using beef tallow (and Hindus don’t eat cows).

1 Like

get out and run???

2 Likes

MF’s got HOT!! the little bulbs were worse…lil’ SOB’s shot across the room…

1 Like

anyone under 35…?

2 Likes

Oh, yeah man, I recognize those. That’s a photo of rare blue & red boxes, an early iteration of Owsley acid. :upside_down_face: :joy: Acid balls :rofl: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Bible knockers don’t come where I live thankfully.

2 Likes

Here neither. But if they did I bet it would only b once. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: dunno though they might decide that feller needs Jesus bad and descend on me like a plague

2 Likes

Wow, I used to live seven miles outside a small unincorporated town that’s in the demographically and geographically smallest county in Washington state. The county doesn’t have a stoplight. My property is two miles past the end of the pavement. Only one more piece of residential property past ours, then it’s logging road. Bibles thumpers show up every year.

1 Like

i almost converted two when they showed up right after i had did bong hits. the senior one saw what was happening and led them out. i think that’s why they send them in pairs.

5 Likes

They came to my grandparents house during my grandfather’s 80th birthday and my Israeli cousin (athiest) opened the door. When they heard his accent and found out he was from the holy land they started asking questions and my cousin is bsing them.

Bible knocker: How do you get around over there?
Cousin: we ride camels
Bible knocker: Well then how did you get here?
Cousin: big camel!

And they didn’t laugh and were listening to all his jokes as if they were true. We gave them iced tea and they left.

There’s no sidewalk here so it’s inaccessible. The whole thing to me is condescending. But you try to be nice to them you never know what opinions they carry off with them.

6 Likes

I got some family that’s Jehovah’s Witness they thought we were weird for going to “normal” church I always told them I was pretty sure they were in a cult :laughing: :man_shrugging: but hey, to each their own.

4 Likes

I was totally trying to make another joke.
But for sure what you said.

They can sniff you out anywhere.

1 Like

6 Likes

Kermit The Flog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Likes