Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

Someone certainly pays the price. Capitalism at (unpaid) work.

1 Like

5 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

1 Like

I licked you therefore you are mine.

3 Likes

Dig em up- put them in 10 gallon planters out in direct sun, and tent them with clear plastic when temps are below 60f in the daytime… they are not meant to be exposed to temps below 50 or so, and need a lot of light…and they drink a LOT…dry conditions are not their ideal.

3 Likes

That’s pretty funny. Until this year, when I gave up my driver’s license and sold my truck, I had owned at least one vehicle at all times since I was 15 years old. I never owned an automatic. Not one. (We bought an electric car three years ago. It has some kind of special transmission that’s definitely not a manual. I didn’t want my name on the title. It would have blemished my perfect record.)

6 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Why weren’t he parents charged with neglect for GIVING HER food hot enough to burn her that badly??
WHY do people make kids they don’t want to actually raise and be accountable for??

3 Likes

theyve already made it two winters! one brutal one mild both at least a week of fives/tens/teens F°! will consider this tho / appreciate it!

I wish I could get burnt by a chicken McNugget.

3 Likes

Same. Some people have all the luck :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

But if it’s even close to as bad as the coffee incident I’m out for sure.

Although, one can’t spill a chicken nugget…was it a fucked up nugget disproportianately injected with some chicken like liquid? The mind reels

I need more fact nuggets before I can make up my mind nugget

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes