Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

6 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is a terrible idea. Do yourself a favor and don’t do this!

4 Likes

I think if people want to take global warming srsly they need to stop using celcius, those numbers look the same to me. F° is so damn beautiful.

One needs to remember only one number, 32 is where water freezes. 0-100 are basically the limits of human comfort. I think the top nerds use Kelvin also? Ceclius feels like a bad compromise and we should retire it.

I like a lot if the metric system but Ceclius is straight up trash.

6 Likes

The recipe in the Godfather movie, it’s a real recipe of the Coppola’s…

4 Likes

Celcius is the measurement of science and is a PERFECT temperature gauge. Only US Americans prefer the ludicrous and obsolete Fahrenheit system

7 Likes

Zero as freezing, cool. 100 as boiling, cool. but I rather deal with inches and feet in anything involving measuring construction material.

3 Likes

that’s why we can’t get rid of them now.

1 Like

That makes for a nasty hair day. :grimacing:

2 Likes

bullcrap. we can sense temperature differences in degrees fahrenheit. celsius isn’t fine grained enough. kelvin is too fine grained.

3 Likes

Celsius for the win! 19C is optimal for human comfort.

2 Likes

Depends where one lives.
I never measure in Fahrenheit and don’t find it useless either…:v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Anyone get a plant that shot blanks?
I grew a couple males inside, not very big, got them into bud a bit fast.
Painters brushed pollen on to my outdoor Blueberry’s bottom branches directly on pistol hairs.
I am not seeing seeds. I narrowed down a fine set of females.
I still have some of the same generation so I can go again but still not cool.

2 Likes

That’s right. It was not well thought out at the time.

The measurement between degrees is PRECISELY the same in Kelvin and Celsius. The only difference is in Kelvin, 0 is absolute 0 and in Celsius 0 is where water freezes at standard atmospheric pressure.

2 Likes

7 Likes