Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

New Tinder pic

1 Like

Oh, baby!!

I always had the feeling that both are very real, right here in front of us, and are a result of the decisions we make individually and collectively. You don’t get sent to one or the other when the game is over, you live them both simultaneously while youre playing the game

Somehow this came to mind: GG Allin - Wikipedia

3 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

In my 73 years, I’ve never seen anything to make me believe either exists. My parents would agree, as would at least my maternal grand parents. Buncha fuckin’ atheists. smile1

1 Like

thicc bicycle

3 Likes

Sounds like mommy likes her Meds also. I know what Disney Princess I want but no idea why I’m here

I kinda want to know what that bike chain is connected to

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

9 Likes

Reply to them with this and you can get some heated replies.

*I don’t condone the activity depicted above.

hotdogs

2 Likes

My mom said a nightly prayer when I was a baby, and when I could speak I eventually asked her while she was tucking me in, what she was saying, it was not in English the prayer but she explained to me in English, you know god and all. I was immediately embarrassed for her. and sad and mad at who was playing her for a fool and telling her things. At 16 I saw and thought about my tear duct, my tears, my eyelashes. ( facing myself in the mirror on acid.) and was like oh shit we are bio-bots.it is just like a windshield wiper. it makes sense we are bio bots, metal gets hot so make robots out of snot or whatever, water…that was depressing, everything lines up to look like fancy or simple mechanics such as pumps. filters, wiring…comp like brain…devastating, I took apart electronics as a kid there is nothing much there, so I am like shit God seems unlikely, what about CORPORATIONS? I mean it takes 1000 companies to make a good Pixar movie, AND SEEDS are small easy to ship, or send across space, you know for your bots. life is gross, just batteries eating batteries. everything at the mercy of energy, just like robots, I hate it, I feel like a cheap phone that has to get back to the charger for 8 hours. Surely god would make self-powered beings if he could? but we are not self-powered. A COMPANY would make bots, for what? don’t ask me. NOW THIS WEIGHED HEAVY ON ME UNTIL" UP loads and Downloads." That idea/tec/concept I can kinda start to see…destiny is a download, death an upload, say before we die, we are uploaded, AND apparently ran through a “Judgement Algorithm” ( if you are into that concept) and then sent to another… storage bank? Physical body? BUT WHEN I GET REALLY HIGH lol Reverse Causation enters my mind and I wonder if I experience time in reverse, but it is just played out not reversed, like vision does, meaning I have already done in the future what is causing my present and by extension my past. lol dammit, i have a 3rd and 4th theory. We are just supposed to get the other planets green. Pollinators. perhaps beings with lengthy lifelines want green planets. I do not know. or #4. life is the consequence of physics, built in.

2 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

9 Likes

4 Likes