Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

Spies rack

8 Likes

7 Likes

I can’t get over how popular twat waffle and douche nozzle are? I need to up my cursing game :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Archer is missing :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Full disclosure, I’ve never been on Reddit. That said…

Those are pretty prime!

There’s so much variety that I’m surprised that some of the lightest colored combos are as little used as this indicates.

Being “dumb as a box of rocks” is pretty familiar to me personally. Heard lots of folks use it through the years and, of course, I’ve used it my share of the time too. “dirt wit” seems pretty analogous to me. For some reason, “scum wit” isn’t nearly as appealing to me. I wonder why that is.

I do find it more than a little irksome that there isn’t a category that would cover a long-time favorite of mine, shitfucksticks.

Maybe I’m just high…

2 Likes

It’s funny how cursing changes over time and by location. I grew up in Australia where everyone was just a c@#t. It’s was “Oi c#@t” and “look at this stupid c@#t

Try and say that where I live now and people will loose their minds.

6 Likes

Ahhhh, so many are missing. Hopefully none in action, figuratively speaking! :rofl:

1 Like

I’d say not just cursing. Language is really a living and changing thing! Nothing static there!

OMFG, would they ever! xwi2Y3G

4 Likes

I don’t speak German.

Does that say “my dick ankle '23?” ROFLMAO

1 Like

I’ve come to find that generically calling some one a “bag” does the trick. You can fill in what ever prefix you want. None of them are a compliment. :joy:

1 Like

Not even money? :wink:

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: I’m hoping that’s not what it looks like
IMG_6889

well here’s a box of them for you lol

5 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

7 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes